11:47, Fri 29 Mar
Boyblue
Why have we got a thread about them?
It seems like it’s always about them and not about us.
And we say they are obsessed with us.

Agreed. We have good news about a stadium being built and yet we are discussing how it gets one over on villa.

They have a decent stadium and are near a champions league spot. We are 4th bottom in the championship.

Let's not brag untill we can actually brag as it looks a bit strange at the moment.
12:57, Fri 29 Mar
Harbsbleu
bluearmyfaction
Tom TheProject Brady
Do we ration football stadia?
Knowledge of the second-declension neuter plural? Am impressed.

Is it not third declension? Mensa 1st, Dominus 2nd , Bellum 3rd - Stadium. I should recall as I went to school where Latin was beaten into you repeatedly
No, it's 2nd declension neuter. 3rd declension is a ragbag of consonontal stems but distinguished by the genitive singular in -is. (nomen/nominis, rex/regis, hom-o/hominis.)
13:27, Fri 29 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
Thongs
Our new land purchase edges into Aston I believe. Once again Blues take Aston.

Is It actually true though ?
Either way we are absoloutely huge and taking over the city.

It doesn’t at all. All of Aston is on the west side of the A38, none of the new development is.

Here’s a link to the Aston Ward map published by BCC. None of the Wheels Park is even on that map.

[www.birmingham.gov.uk]

👍 thought as much.

Its in the parish of aston and nechells, the boundary just crosses landor street, into wheels park. The old parish of aston used to include our current home.
14:38, Fri 29 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
aston villa has & always will be the shining light for our city

😂

I try my best not to hate that lot because at the end of the day it's only football. But they really make it difficult sometimes.

Arrogant fannys

One of them on Twitter yesterday unironically said “We [villa] carry the city’s name”

They literally don’t and they effing hate us for it 😂😂😂

The only name they carry is that of a Staffordshire village.

That's effing hilarious and genuinely made I larf. Arston is missing it's V.I. 😂😂
Up the feckin Blues