The denial phase is going to continue to be funny, especially when the stadium is actually being built.
but its not going to built, Wagner is going to flip it for some housing and a warehouse......
09:37, Fri 29 Mar
2009 Reply
Posted by chrisw1 on 27 Mar, 2024 14:18
It's pretty simple really ADS. You have talked at length about the need for a new stadium and the commercial opportunities that brings. IF Blues get ahead and develop that City Centre arena, then it may become harder for us to do so and it will certainly be harder for us to secure the associated commercial opportunities you might have expected to come with it. So it's not about being rattled by Blues the football team, it's about saying that them securing an opportunity like this could ultimately be to our detriment.
09:49, Fri 29 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
Thongs
Our new land purchase edges into Aston I believe. Once again Blues take Aston.

Is It actually true though ?
Either way we are absoloutely huge and taking over the city.

It doesn’t at all. All of Aston is on the west side of the A38, none of the new development is.

Here’s a link to the Aston Ward map published by BCC. None of the Wheels Park is even on that map.

[www.birmingham.gov.uk]

👍 thought as much.
09:59, Fri 29 Mar
What a great feel good thread, until 15.00 anyway when realty bites of a relegation dogfight.
They will need a new vocabulary, it will be hard to call it 'the sty' as a gleaming 'spaceship looking' new stadium appears on the hillside.
10:12, Fri 29 Mar
When you've based your whole life on looking down your nose on people who support another football club as economically inferior (bizarre behaviour), it's going to be a real shock to the system when that club starts taking things from you and stealing the attention.

It's going to be hilarious.

Real shame we couldn't do this before Euro 2028 and be a host over them and their decrepit sheds.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:24, Fri 29 Mar
Why have we got a thread about them?
It seems like it’s always about them and not about us.
And we say they are obsessed with us.
10:40, Fri 29 Mar
That would have been class. But there’ll be others:

World Cup (maybe)
Europa League finals
Rugby World cup
Women’s Euro’s and World Cup
Rugby League Magic Weekend

To name but a few. The Premier destination of choice for the club of the Second City.
10:42, Fri 29 Mar
I quite like this one (draught on tap)

[www.youtube.com]">
Why wouldn’t we lol, it’s called rivalry and we are actually discussing them discussing us 😉
because they are rattled and its funny
10:46, Fri 29 Mar
Start this again in a couple of years and I might be interested
10:50, Fri 29 Mar
Watch it. Drink it in.

Birmingham on the rise again.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
10:53, Fri 29 Mar
Nikola Zigic
We're coming for you

Gerrit sung
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
11:08, Fri 29 Mar
bluearmyfaction
Tom TheProject Brady
Do we ration football stadia?
Knowledge of the second-declension neuter plural? Am impressed.

Is it not third declension? Mensa 1st, Dominus 2nd , Bellum 3rd - Stadium. I should recall as I went to school where Latin was beaten into you repeatedly
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home