Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Yorkshireblue
Stansfield hasn't had much criticism but he's been awful for about 10 games now... would Hogan be more useful.

Common denominator here. You only seem to post on match day. You always moan. Why don't you do something else with your day? Something that makes you happy or something?

I can't imagine watching blues in a relegation 6 pointer on a bank holiday makes anyone happy tbf
15:59, Fri 29 Mar
I do quite like the 5–3-2 with these players. It could work. We don’t have much time to get it right though.

but is it 5-3-2 ?

I'd say more 5-2-3
I'd bring Hogan on and take Roberts off (he's got into some good positions but doesn't look like he's got a goal). I'd move Stansfield into Robert's position.
Really can't see what Roberts offers and wouldn't keep him on a moment longer. I'd get Dembele on- there's a lot of space on the left and he's got a goal in him despite his shortcomings.
16:00, Fri 29 Mar
TrickyBlue
BlueSteve
barryblue
Definitely Roberts off for Myoshi. I don’t really care how we play as long as we can get something out of the game.
C’mon blues!
For me Stansfield's been anonymous.

I’d rather take him off over Roberts. Roberts hasn’t been great but atleast he’s been involved.

Saying that the only option is to bring Hogan on which I don’t want either

They're playing a very deep defence. A couple of occasions they had seven players defending in their box. There's no space for Stansfield to get in behind. I can't see how Hogan would improve things, for example. It's the sort of game where I actually think Juke would have been quite a handy option, were he available.
16:02, Fri 29 Mar
Kym
RomfordBlue
Right, time to play devil's advocate:

Yes it was a crap half, but it's still all square and QPR also look pretty poor.

I'd like to see Miyoshi on (for Roberts preferably).

I'm sorry that it's difficult to watch right now, but a few people need to pull themselves together.

👍

🙄
mad
16:02, Fri 29 Mar
Come on Blues
16:07, Fri 29 Mar
I look at our team and I can't see us winning. Everyone seems better than us. I would take a draw today and a win Monday but I can see us losing both. But not giving up hope. I am again travelling up from Bournemouth to watch our game Monday. I've got to do my fair share of cheering as well as moaning 😊
16:07, Fri 29 Mar
mad
...poor yellow for Laird 😤

Why the feck does nobody sit on Chair.
16:09, Fri 29 Mar
dorsetblue
I look at our team and I can't see us winning. Everyone seems better than us. I would take a draw today and a win Monday but I can see us losing both. But not giving up hope. I am again travelling up from Bournemouth to watch our game Monday. I've got to do my fair share of cheering as well as moaning 😊

Just got to hope/pray for the new manager bounce
Good run in behind by Roberts. He the only one that looks to be doing anything in an attacking sense.
16:11, Fri 29 Mar
Mr Driscoll
Really can't see what Roberts offers and wouldn't keep him on a moment longer. I'd get Dembele on- there's a lot of space on the left and he's got a goal in him despite his shortcomings.

Yes, good shout. Especially now he is on a yellow
...get Roberts off 😤
...great feet from Bacuna, powder puff shot though 😤
16:14, Fri 29 Mar
dorsetblue
Mr Driscoll

Yes, good shout. Especially now he is on a yellow

Yep, plus Dembele with a wing back behind him means he doesn't have to defend....