16:57, Fri 29 Mar
With the other results a draw would've been great today
16:57, Fri 29 Mar
The defending for that goal was an absolute disgrace. In a relegation battle and three players don't get anywhere near putting an adequate challenge in from a simple zoom ball.
16:58, Fri 29 Mar
Hagley Blue
All still Rooney’s fault though yeah 🙄

Weren't doing too bad before he took over
....poor 2nd half beaten by a good strike, crap defending as normal, we're sh1t away from home.

Onto Monday 😤
Sanderson is an absolute joke now
Feckin captain??
13 years in the championship. The longest of any team currently in it. I know many don't agree but I'll take slipping into L1 if it means we can finally rid ourselves of this abysmal championship team we've so long been. A fresh start for all concerned. If it happens it happens.
16:59, Fri 29 Mar
Absolute sickner. We're not a terrible side but we just ain't got enough fight in us.
KC
Blues just so predictable.
We will go down because there is simply no confidence to be had and no team spirit. We are gone!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Clearly all the fault of Tyler Roberts
It's not out of our hands at all

But with Preston and Leicester coming up, it may well be.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Stay in this division and we'll be rid of them anyway.
We are a poor side. Squad is nowhere near as good as thought in August.
17:00, Fri 29 Mar
Absolute sickner. We're not a terrible side but we just ain't got enough fight in us.

Of course we are a terrible fecking side.
Tam
17:00, Fri 29 Mar
tool
Sanderson is an absolute joke now
Feckin captain??

Sanderson won the header at full stretch though. Their lad wasn't picked up after that.
Make Blues Great Again