17:07, Fri 29 Mar
Rags
How is this team/squad not in the bottom 3? baffles me

... because Eustace got us some points on the board early on

Ah wow! Last I heard Wednesday were winning. Still not in the bottom 3.... Ok I'll ignore that dogshit performance today and celebrate the fact that we're still out of the bottom 3!
17:08, Fri 29 Mar
We’re finished. I’m sorry I just can’t see it. When you’re relying on ruddy. Laird. Sanderson. Aiwu. Drameh to get you clean sheets then you can kiss goodbye to the championship
You can't excuse the fact he's ineffective.
BcFc
Absolutely pathetic. Nearly the lot of them. Ruddy. Laird. Sanderson. Dramah. Aiwu. Stansfield.
I thoughyt Stansfield was dogs**t today.

He’s given up, he did weeks ago like the rest of them. He’s just thinking which club his agents going to taking him to next season!
17:09, Fri 29 Mar
Harsh, he’s a kid low on confidence. He ran and tried today. Doesn’t deserve singling out.
17:10, Fri 29 Mar
Incredibly, there are three teams worse than us as according to the league table.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
17:10, Fri 29 Mar
Hate to be that bastard.

* We scored a goal

* We're now above the relegation zone by 3 goals, an improvement from 2 goals difference.

But yeah, a terrible game. QPR wanted more and got the 3 points.
Rowett out!
17:11, Fri 29 Mar
jefflynneshair
Incredibly, there are three teams worse than us as according to the league table.

unfortunately we have to play one of them away (not including Rotherham)
17:11, Fri 29 Mar
Over the season perhaps, but I think now we’re the 2nd worst team in the division.
17:12, Fri 29 Mar
That's all I'm clinging onto.

Monday is feckin massive.
17:12, Fri 29 Mar
As you were still out the bottom 3 👍

But honestly 6 managers and these players are unable to get a bounce out of any of them.
Like Milwall, Boro & Watford, I wouldn’t say it was a must win today but again we’ve pulled a defeat from nowhere which is more than concerning, sometimes it’s just fate, 9/10 that lad shanks it or balloons it nowhere, but of course not.

I really think this could be the year. If it can happen to go against blues it just seems to be tbh.

Wasteful, naivety, and a general lack of leadership on show once again tbh, you have to be solid after taking the lead, and you certainly have to have something between your ears to see out a game, this lot is proving they cannot.

Onto Monday 🙄

"6 managers and these players are unable to get a bounce out of any of them."

Yet everyone says that under Eustace it was a "bounce" ... an early season bounce.
17:13, Fri 29 Mar
Shame its against Preston
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
bluearmyfaction
Fat Buddha CBE
We are a poor side. Squad is nowhere near as good as thought in August.

Same every year, people claim we have made great signings, but all their supposed talent disappears.
I’ve said for ages the squad is worse than last season’s. That we were still relying on Hogan and Juke as the front two was a travesty. And we are badly missing Trusty at the back.

i said it in January on here and was dismissed,
you can add colin and Hannibal to the players who left last season and been replaced by inferior players
17:13, Fri 29 Mar
jefflynneshair

And we've lost four on the bounce. Surely we're due a win. Surely