17:44, Fri 29 Mar
Chris
Going well for Eustace tonight..

Good!!
Make Blues Great Again
17:45, Fri 29 Mar

Well Ipswich are exceptional.

Blackburn will stay up (hopefully not at our expense) - and that looked unlikely when he joined.
17:50, Fri 29 Mar
They will cause they have enough about them to scrape draws, or maybe even a lucky win or 2.
18:19, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Tam
I'm still gutted that we have a free kick, which results in a shot on target in added on time, and it ends up a few seconds later with conceding. It's bastard depressing, that's what it is.
A free kick where their wall was only about 8yrds away. It was really simple the penalty spot is 6yrds from the edge of box, the ref then place bal about 2yrd max from edge then was 10 mini steps and draws a line in front of line level with spot. I'm being generous saying 8yrds.
Makes my blood boil
18:26, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
It was even worse on blues tv. They showed a replay of the free kick, then cut to that goal going in. Was a literal sucker punch.
18:32, Fri 29 Mar
Rags

Blackburn will stay up (hopefully not at our expense) - and that looked unlikely when he joined.

Did it? They were 18th. Now they're 19th. 🤔
18:41, Fri 29 Mar
Rags

Did it? They were 18th. Now they're 19th. 🤔

They were dropping like a stone and shipping goals ... now they aren't.

Just out of interest, are you watching their game ? .... i really don't think their goal should have been disallowed.

If JE can keep them up i'm certain they'll finish above 14th next season
18:49, Fri 29 Mar
Yes, I'm watching. It just said Blackburn haven't had a shot in almost 60 mins of the game...
19:10, Fri 29 Mar
Blue Steve would you honestly pay serious money for Stansfield?the lads honest as the day is long but I do not think he is a genuine goal scorer I think Fulham would be looking at least £8 million for him
19:18, Fri 29 Mar
striker isnt his best position, the problem is he's our best striker, and i wouldnt judge him playing in a bad team either
19:26, Fri 29 Mar
Cheers Rags, had £40 on Ipswich when you were bleating on about Eustace earlier - paid for the chippy and some beers tonight 😘
Tam
20:02, Fri 29 Mar
Chris
Cheers Rags, had £40 on Ipswich when you were bleating on about Eustace earlier - paid for the chippy and some beers tonight 😘

I had £80 on an Ipswich and Benfica double. Made me feel a bit better
Make Blues Great Again
21:08, Fri 29 Mar
HackneyBlue
striker isnt his best position, the problem is he's our best striker, and i wouldnt judge him playing in a bad team either

I keep hearing this but what is his best position because he has no genuine quality on the ball to be a number 10 like some suggest and he certainly isn’t a winger.
21:36, Fri 29 Mar
He’s just 21 and had the responsibility of being our main striker without any physical support helping him in a tough league.

He feeling the effects of a long season and losing games drops confidence so it’s hard for him.

Watch his 9 goals back the lads got quality. With better support he’d have15.

In the modern game I think his best position is probably as a wide player given license to move inside and ahead of the the main forward.
23:00, Fri 29 Mar
Rags

I would say Blackburn have one of the hardest run ins.

Sunderland (A)
Southampton (H)
Bristol City (A)
Leeds (A)
Sheffield Wednesday (H)
Coventry (H)
Leicester (A)

9 games without a win. I think their fans are seriously worried about relegation, a year after finishing one point outside of the playoffs.

This really is a crazy league.