18:00, Fri 29 Mar
There. I said it
18:01, Fri 29 Mar
I think we need 3 wins
18:02, Fri 29 Mar
Where are those 3 wins coming from though? Rotherham maybe at a push, but other than that?
Tam
18:02, Fri 29 Mar
I'm normally a relative happy clapper (well, cheerful, at least) but I'm struggling at the moment. A point would have made me feel easier today, but I'm struggling to see where the wins will be coming from.
Make Blues Great Again
18:03, Fri 29 Mar
Bluenose27
Where are those 3 wins coming from though? Rotherham maybe at a push, but other than that?

Huddersfield and Preston
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:04, Fri 29 Mar
I can’t see us winning Monday tbh but hopefully im wrong.
18:05, Fri 29 Mar
Bluenose27
I can’t see us winning Monday tbh but hopefully im wrong.

We might scab a win on Monday.

People are acting like Preston are the harlem globetrotters, they're a traditionally midtable Championship club, those type of teams tend to be average away from home.

If we keep it tight at the back [difficult with these wimps I grant you] we may nick a goal or two
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:06, Fri 29 Mar
Rowett will save us. I still believe. And all you DVBs that slag him I hope you get banned from St Andrews for life :-)
Tam
18:08, Fri 29 Mar
David Xavis
Rowett will save us. I still believe. And all you DVBs that slag him I hope you get banned from St Andrews for life :-)

Reported. It's St. Andrews@Knighthead Park, thank you.
Make Blues Great Again
18:09, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Tam
David Xavis

Reported. It's St. Andrews@Knighthead Park, thank you.

Hehe
18:09, Fri 29 Mar
Yeah as you rightly acknowledged, the flaw in that plan is the tight at the back part.
18:12, Fri 29 Mar
Where is everybody who not more than a couple of weeks ago was aggressively shouting down anybody who dared suggest we might have a problem? They've all gone quiet over there.

Anyway, they were just as ridiculous as those who are now saying we are doomed. There's games left, it'll be Rotherham plus any two out of about five or six, and a couple of flukey results would change the situation completely. The last chance saloon isn't closing yet.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
18:16, Fri 29 Mar
Rotherham is a given, everyone thrashes them, but no idea how we win another 2.
Tam
18:17, Fri 29 Mar
pridding

Well there are 14 games in which they haven't lost this season.....
Make Blues Great Again
18:19, Fri 29 Mar
pridding

Good grief.