Linked Image

larger ... [i.ibb.co]
18:52, Mon 1 Apr
A great addition to a joyful day!
18:53, Mon 1 Apr
What a club!
18:54, Mon 1 Apr
What a club!

Don't be too late home - i'll have your tea ready as usual, but i've designated it a "cuddle night"
18:58, Mon 1 Apr
Well done to those staying.

I on the other hand was home in Bromsgrove 45 minutes after the final whistle. There should be a concert on every week!
19:03, Mon 1 Apr

I on the other hand was home in Bromsgrove 45 minutes after the final whistle. There should be a concert on every week!

To be fair, i think it was irrelevant whether you were a massive UB40 fan or not ... it was definitely a massive party atmosphere and looked really enjoyable
19:04, Mon 1 Apr

To be fair, i think it was irrelevant whether you were a massive UB40 fan or not ... it was definitely a massive party atmosphere and looked really enjoyable

Looks fun from what I see on Twitter, the win helps massively of course.
19:05, Mon 1 Apr

Looks fun from what I see on Twitter, the win helps massively of course.

Oh ... of course !!!
19:06, Mon 1 Apr
What a club!

A special day for a wonderful special Football Club.

Proud 💙
19:10, Mon 1 Apr
I was a little worried before the game that it would be naff. But I had a great time.

Warra day warra club. No other football club like ours when we're at our best.
19:14, Mon 1 Apr
I was a little worried before the game that it would be naff. But I had a great time.

Nothing wrong with a bit of "naff" when no-one's counting ... i mean, look at most weddings and wedding receptions !
19:15, Mon 1 Apr
For once they had some good luck the team won and the weather was fine.

Wagner hasn’t had much since he came in.

Stay with him if they follow through the plans the next generation have something to look forward to and hope.

I’ll be probably be long gone but will do all I can to support in the meantime.
19:16, Mon 1 Apr
Waggeh

I was too. If we'd lost it would have been a different story but the gamble paid off.
19:21, Mon 1 Apr
Fantastic win followed by excellent Gig, UB40 were in fine form & great banter with the crowd & the vile fans in the group enjoyed our raucous SOTV to them!!!
20:16, Mon 1 Apr
I think the result did help, but I was glad to see the majority stayed behind. Would have been nothing worse for them to play in front of a half empty stadium. As well I thought it was really good, and the crowd really got behind their songs, especially the new food for thought song.