17:21, Mon 15 Apr
David Xavis
Yeah we're better off beating Huddersfield aren't we?

But we MUST win Saturday, Rotherham are absolute cannon fodder. Get the 3 points Sat and we are one point from survival.

Like someone else has said, QPR the late game Sat, they'll be bricking it if we win at 3pm too, pressure is on. Exciting.

You're overlooking Sheff Wed
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
17:58, Mon 15 Apr
Le Mod
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I actually think a point will be ok overall providing we also get one the week after.

If you are right in your prediction that Sheff Wed win at Blackburn then that's gonna leave us in an iffy position

We need to win, they're bottom, they're relegated, we're coming off a win, we absolutely have to seize the chance and ram it straight in their goal hole

Chance would be a fine thing
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:51, Sun 21 Apr
If us and Blackburn go down, I wonder if Eustace would be the first manager to manage two teams in the same season relegated from the same division? Can’t have happened too often.
15:05, Sun 21 Apr
theAtlas
Blackburn v Sheff Wed this weekend - Eustace could be our saviour after all that’s happened.

Ummm...no, not quite.
15:08, Sun 21 Apr
“ Two bizarre goalkeeping errors by Blackburn's Aynsley Pears”

Hmmmm.
15:10, Sun 21 Apr
“ Two bizarre goalkeeping errors by Blackburn's Aynsley Pears”

Hmmmm.

Sensing suspicion.
15:11, Sun 21 Apr
theAtlas
Blackburn v Sheff Wed this weekend - Eustace could be our saviour after all that’s happened.

Ummm...no, not quite.

Well, if he leads Blackburn to defeat in their last 2 games he could still be one saviour...
15:13, Sun 21 Apr
With their last 2 games I reckon Blackburn could very well be one of those that drop.
15:13, Sun 21 Apr
Which would still require us to get at least a win, and maybe a draw.
15:16, Sun 21 Apr
Which would still require us to get at least a win, and maybe a draw.

This is the absolute minimum Blues have to do for themselves now, whilst also hoping other results go our way