D.S
08:37, Tue 16 Apr
JourneyOn
I’m going to speak for a generation I’m not part of but given the choice of paying more at an aesthetically pleasing location at a new stadium or sitting in a pub I don’t think young adults are really into pubs?

We'll need an on site vaping bar and ironworks gym, with a Tik Tok booth. Weirdos.
08:38, Tue 16 Apr
10 % prawns is good for the books, not so good for the atmosphere though. 20 % prawns will kill the golden goose.

Owners like Spurs said that the new ground would mean cheaper entry too. They just announced another 15 % hike for tickets. West hams prices are also creeping upwards.
08:42, Tue 16 Apr
10 % prawns is good for the books, not so good for the atmosphere though. 20 % prawns will kill the golden goose.

The atmosphere at St Andrews has been shit this season (except for the few sell outs). That's with 5% prawners.

Genuinely don't think the amount of hospitality has any correlation with atmosphere at all.
08:49, Tue 16 Apr
Spurs are also cancelling the concessions for Oap, season tickets. It’s not a good look.
08:55, Tue 16 Apr
Spurs are also cancelling the concessions for Oap, season tickets. It’s not a good look.

I agree with Spurs on this one. I can understand having subsidised seats for the youngsters but for OAPs who probably have significantly more disposable income than the age 25-65 bracket doesn't make any sense - you just giving money away in effect.
09:00, Tue 16 Apr
Some new build on site pubs :-
" Feed at Horsefields Diner "
" Savage Beer Gardens "
" Taitys Rave on Bar "
09:03, Tue 16 Apr
lowercaser

I agree with Spurs on this one. I can understand having subsidised seats for the youngsters but for OAPs who probably have significantly more disposable income than the age 25-65 bracket doesn't make any sense - you just giving money away in effect.

👍
09:03, Tue 16 Apr
JourneyOn
I’m going to speak for a generation I’m not part of but given the choice of paying more at an aesthetically pleasing location at a new stadium or sitting in a pub I don’t think young adults are really into pubs?

Oh I dunno, I see a lot of young adults in pubs.

Usually queuing up six at a time to buy their own diet cokes and pay for them individually.

Or waiting until the bar is six deep and then ordering cocktails individually which takes a member of the bar staff out of commission for twenty minutes at a time.

Bah.
09:06, Tue 16 Apr
Or ordering a Guinness after the barmaids poured 5 Madris
09:11, Tue 16 Apr

1 in 5 OAPs are millionaires while people in their 30s can't afford to buy a home even in a dual income household.

But that's a different discussion.
09:14, Tue 16 Apr
Spike
JourneyOn

Oh I dunno, I see a lot of young adults in pubs.

Usually queuing up six at a time to buy their own diet cokes and pay for them individually.

Or waiting until the bar is six deep and then ordering cocktails individually which takes a member of the bar staff out of commission for twenty minutes at a time.

Bah.
Or coming out of a toilet cubicle 3 at a time with white nostrils
Tony Fantastico
09:21, Tue 16 Apr
BeauBarry
lowercaser

👍

Spurs season ticket prices 2024 -2025 (before any concessions applied) - Lowest adult £856 - highest adult £2367.

As reported, from 2025-26 no more over 65 concessions will be given - but i think for existing people on that concession it will continue.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:30, Tue 16 Apr
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser

👍

Spurs season ticket prices 2024 -2025 (before any concessions applied) - Lowest adult £856 - highest adult £2367.

As reported, from 2025-26 no more over 65 concessions will be given - but i think for existing people on that concession it will continue.

£856 for 19 games is £45 per ticket.

That's not bad given the facilities available and the football on offer.

I hope our fans aren't expecting season tickets to be £400 in a new stadium.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:39, Tue 16 Apr
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser

👍

Worth pointing out that this lowest price point will have very limited availablity. Looking at Spurs' 22/23 map the lowest priced tickets only got 1.5 blocks in the whole ground.

Linked Image

The majority were priced at around £1000-1100 per season, or £52-57 per game.

You can argue amongst yourselves whether that's value for money watching the best players in the best stadium or not. I'll say that it's not that bad.
09:47, Tue 16 Apr
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser

👍

I don’t expect mine to be £1k either
Tony Fantastico