mad
12:43, Tue 16 Apr
Genuinely I think so yeah league 1 is new teams and it's not that much more pants than championship dross we've had for thirteen sodding years. For one season I think league one we'd embrace fully once we got those white hart lane 2011 emotions out of our system. Maybe I'm being naive but the kids will be all over us next season whatever league we're in

There's the new ground buzz coming in 2029 but there's also the old ground made lush buzz for next season
12:57, Tue 16 Apr
mad
mad
Genuinely I think so yeah league 1 is new teams and it's not that much more pants than championship dross we've had for thirteen sodding years. For one season I think league one we'd embrace fully once we got those white hart lane 2011 emotions out of our system. Maybe I'm being naive but the kids will be all over us next season whatever league we're in

There's the new ground buzz coming in 2029 but there's also the old ground made lush buzz for next season

I call you right
15:26, Tue 16 Apr
Tandy
10 % prawns is good for the books, not so good for the atmosphere though. 20 % prawns will kill the golden goose.

The atmosphere at St Andrews has been shit this season (except for the few sell outs). That's with 5% prawners.

Genuinely don't think the amount of hospitality has any correlation with atmosphere at all.

Tend to agree, success breeds it's own atmos, particularly early on.
Up the feckin Blues
15:37, Tue 16 Apr
rybo
Name the pubs. I'd called one the Tilton. One the Duggary and maybe one called Brady's ;)

Would it have Horse rides in the car park?
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
15:53, Tue 16 Apr
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser
Spurs are also cancelling the concessions for Oap, season tickets. It’s not a good look.

I agree with Spurs on this one. I can understand having subsidised seats for the youngsters but for OAPs who probably have significantly more disposable income than the age 25-65 bracket doesn't make any sense - you just giving money away in effect.

👍

Spurs season ticket prices 2024 -2025 (before any concessions applied) - Lowest adult £856 - highest adult £2367.

As reported, from 2025-26 no more over 65 concessions will be given - but i think for existing people on that concession it will continue.

£856 for 19 games is £45 per ticket.

That's not bad given the facilities available and the football on offer.

I hope our fans aren't expecting season tickets to be £400 in a new stadium.
I don’t expect mine to be £1k either

Realistically I can easily seeing it being £700 for a stadium of the quality we're expecting. That's £35 ish per game.

That would be very fair in my eyes - maybe a better equivalent would be comparing Man U and Man Citys' prices? Londoners always get ripped off for most stuff with the 'I live in that there London' tax.
Up the feckin Blues
16:09, Tue 16 Apr
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser
Spurs are also cancelling the concessions for Oap, season tickets. It’s not a good look.

I agree with Spurs on this one. I can understand having subsidised seats for the youngsters but for OAPs who probably have significantly more disposable income than the age 25-65 bracket doesn't make any sense - you just giving money away in effect.

👍

Spurs season ticket prices 2024 -2025 (before any concessions applied) - Lowest adult £856 - highest adult £2367.

As reported, from 2025-26 no more over 65 concessions will be given - but i think for existing people on that concession it will continue.

£856 for 19 games is £45 per ticket.

That's not bad given the facilities available and the football on offer.

I hope our fans aren't expecting season tickets to be £400 in a new stadium.
I don’t expect mine to be £1k either

Realistically I can easily seeing it being £700 for a stadium of the quality we're expecting. That's £35 ish per game.

That would be very fair in my eyes - maybe a better equivalent would be comparing Man U and Man Citys' prices? Londoners always get ripped off for most stuff with the 'I live in that there London' tax.

Yeah... good point.

Man U next season Adult £550 up to £1007. Man City similar but they do have some more expensive up to £1600.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:19, Tue 16 Apr
👍
Up the feckin Blues