10:17, Wed 17 Apr
Boyblue
Sorry I haven’t drunk the koolaid.

Urgh. Just an awful phrase. Le Mod has correctly called this. Off you pop.
10:18, Wed 17 Apr
Drink this piss
14:45, Wed 17 Apr
Sorry I haven’t drunk the koolaid.

Where were you when we was run by actual criminals?

Oh yeah, that’s right, VillaTalk. Off you eff.
15:25, Wed 17 Apr
Boyblue
Except they are a few results from getting into the Champions League.
At some point, Knighthead are going to need to focus on producing a team that can win football matches because without that , all the talk of a new stadium and sports quarter is almost pointless.
How much have they spent on players ?

You realize they are going to spend a colossal amount on the team in the summer don’t you?

Not sure why so many people are struggling to grasp the concept of spending on and off the pitch simultaneously.
15:47, Wed 17 Apr
just 4 little boyblue
15:48, Wed 17 Apr
yeehaw
Boyblue
At some point, Knighthead are going to need to focus on producing a team that can win football matches because without that , all the talk of a new stadium and sports quarter is almost pointless.

You realize they are going to spend a colossal amount on the team in the summer don’t you?

Not sure why so many people are struggling to grasp the concept of spending on and off the pitch simultaneously.

they'd understand it if it was their team, which is probably why boy'blue' doesn't.
16:15, Wed 17 Apr
HackneyBlue
yeehaw
Boyblue

they'd understand it if it was their team, which is probably why boy'blue' doesn't.

Yeah, I suspect the only thing blue about him are his sister's eyes. I think they are blue? Hard to tell in this light
16:38, Wed 17 Apr
yeehaw
Boyblue

Don't waste your time on the little astoner.
Up the feckin Blues