20:40, Mon 15 Apr
La la la

Youllll never get this
20:49, Mon 15 Apr
Jameron Cerome
[www.reddit.com]

Seems interesting.
No land, no expansion of Villa Park, but huge plans afoot?

Clearly rattled:
“Can only be good for the future of Birmingham's number one team both on the pitch and around the ground”
20:49, Mon 15 Apr
A bit more than a couple of car parks. Dr Tony stripped away a hunk of their properties just to help them stay in the championship. The stakes are a lot higher now.
Some of them are suggesting knocking half of Aston down and forcing people out of their homes 😂😂
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
21:00, Mon 15 Apr
Is the logical thing they’ll do, can’t see them moving out of VP to Perry Barr or the NEC (remember that one!).

New Pet Shop Boys theme tune for their move back out of the city again.

Come on, come on, come on, come on
(Together) we will go our way
(Together) we will leave someday
(Together) your hand in my hands
(Together) we will make our plans
(Together) we will fly so high
(Together) tell all our friends goodbye
(Together) we will start life new
(Together) this is what we'll do
life is peaceful there

(Go west) out in staffordshire
(Go west) where the skies are blue
(Go west) this is what we're gonna do
(Go west, this is what we're gonna do, go west)
21:04, Mon 15 Apr
This is Natalya. She is number four best prostitute in all of Witton.

**Intimate tongue snogging**

She is my siiiiister
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
21:08, Mon 15 Apr
They love all that fantastic history and tradition they apparently have.

For the first 37 years of their existence, when they won most of their trophies, Aston wasn’t even part of Birmingham. So surely a relocation outside the city boundaries would pay homage to the fact that they were never really a Birmingham club from day 1.
21:14, Mon 15 Apr
To be fair the definition of "Birmingham" was somewhat fluid, there was a palpable space between "Birmingham" and Small Heath. Indeed the club that played where Vile Pork is now was called the Birmingham Cricket & Football Club, and other sides from Aston were referred to as Birmingham clubs or even "Brums".

But those other clubs were not posh gets.
21:17, Mon 15 Apr
bluearmyfaction
To be fair the definition of "Birmingham" was somewhat fluid, there was a palpable space between "Birmingham" and Small Heath. Indeed the club that played where Vile Pork is now was called the Birmingham Cricket & Football Club, and other sides from Aston were referred to as Birmingham clubs or even "Brums".

But those other clubs were not posh gets.

Well yes, but please don’t let that very reasonable perspective get in the way of my devious slur…..
21:20, Mon 15 Apr
Don’t defend them on here! effing hell
It’s a glorious stick to beat them with
21:30, Mon 15 Apr
Meh, just call them class traitors who cheated like feck in the 1870s and 1880s.
My viler neighbour reckons they have bought the Alexander Stadium and Perry Barr Park, I will object to any plans for developments there
22:10, Mon 15 Apr
Must be outside the city then because if there was anything in the pipeline there’s a poster on here that would already know about it.

If that means me ... i definitely wouldn't .. my "all things Blues" radar was developed over 15 years and encompassed BCC and all the Council's legal, estate, properties departments' partners. Not attending BCC internal meetings through work any more (been no real legitimate point for the last 18 months and i only really went to see mates and get the Blues gossip) and i'm not going to go round contacting people because .. well, because to be honest i couldn't give a shit about what they do or don't do and don't feel it's worth the effort on my part
22:14, Mon 15 Apr
No, I didn’t mean you.

Apologies for any confusion caused.
22:17, Mon 15 Apr
No, I didn’t mean you.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Cool - i'd feel dirty digging through their business