Tam
12:55, Wed 24 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Itā€™s defo his fault

I thought I'd get in early and blame Marc Roberts.
Make Blues Great Again
12:56, Wed 24 Apr
Tam
My Blue Heaven
Itā€™s defo his fault

I thought I'd get in early and blame Marc Roberts.

I blame the EFL ... IT'S A CONSPIRACY YOU KNOW !!!
13:22, Wed 24 Apr
Tam
šŸ‘šŸ˜‚
13:23, Wed 24 Apr
Tam
Youā€™d be right to

Heā€™s from Barnsley
Tam
13:57, Wed 24 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Youā€™d be right to

Heā€™s from Barnsley

And he's in the OSC
Make Blues Great Again
14:13, Wed 24 Apr
El Mayor
Chris says FEA
Sounds like you should simply join a supporters club if you want to jump the queue, judging by some Twitter posts today...

Devils advocate:

If those tickets came from commercial / player allocations originally they'd never have made general circulation anyway.
Yep. Has always happened and tbf theyā€™ve said some OSC will get tickets. Not bothered at all (unless I miss out šŸ˜)
Tony Fantastico
14:14, Wed 24 Apr
El Mayor
NouCamp
Chris says FEA
Sounds like you should simply join a supporters club if you want to jump the queue, judging by some Twitter posts today...

Devils advocate:

If those tickets came from commercial / player allocations originally they'd never have made general circulation anyway.

so wouldn't it be fair to make them available to names at the top of the ticket office return/request list to gold and silver members who missed out?

all smoke and mirrors...I dont like it and as have said many times if the club are doing it under the table they know its wrong/unfair

You mean like how the club called those people who missed out to offer them tickets? I know at least two gold status members who were called.
Yeah it happened šŸ‘
Tony Fantastico
14:15, Wed 24 Apr
Chris says FEA
Regardless of a few people hoarding, that still doesn't excuse the biggest game of the season going down to a postcode lottery for the final few. Every single fan with an away priority should have the option to buy spares ahead of a newly-formed club. If those in the club meet those requirements, they can get them like everybody else would, no bother.

And that sneaky fanny sneering down on other fans in the WhatsApp group can go boil his head as well.
Who is that?
Tony Fantastico
14:17, Wed 24 Apr
El Mayor
Chris says FEA
And they are exactly the games where it would be fine to say "send a few to the local OSC once we hit general sale as we're struggling to sell them all".

The fact they've done it for the biggest game of the season when plenty of golds have missed out is what is exacerbating things.

At least people canā€™t blame Aamir any more.
Who canā€™t šŸ˜›
Tony Fantastico
14:23, Wed 24 Apr
Tam
Tam
My Blue Heaven
Youā€™d be right to

Heā€™s from Barnsley

And he's in the OSC
Thatā€™s a new players support group.
Order Sandersonā€™s Cabs
Tony Fantastico
Tam
14:24, Wed 24 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
My Blue Heaven
Youā€™d be right to

Heā€™s from Barnsley

And he's in the OSC
Thatā€™s a new players support group.
Order Sandersonā€™s Cabs

Oof! šŸ˜
Make Blues Great Again
17:07, Wed 24 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Chris says FEA
Regardless of a few people hoarding, that still doesn't excuse the biggest game of the season going down to a postcode lottery for the final few. Every single fan with an away priority should have the option to buy spares ahead of a newly-formed club. If those in the club meet those requirements, they can get them like everybody else would, no bother.

And that sneaky fanny sneering down on other fans in the WhatsApp group can go boil his head as well.
Who is that?

Ron Toss
17:11, Wed 24 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Chris says FEA

Who is that?

Ron Toss

Naaah ,, this fecker

Linked Image
17:27, Wed 24 Apr
Nah it's Ron Toss as far as Rab is concerned
17:37, Wed 24 Apr
One rule for theeā€¦