10:37, Wed 17 Apr
Super Hans
Everyone remember that caretaker manager bounce we got after sacking Lee Clark? Couldn’t believe the bounce we got at home to Bournemouth with no manager.

We were bounced all around our own pitch.
10:39, Wed 17 Apr
Perhaps they have someone already lined up, hence doing it now so they don't miss out rather than wait until the summer.

Congratulations to Wayne Rooney on his new job?
10:47, Wed 17 Apr
Eustace's first proper game in charge of Blackburn was against us wasn't it? Wasn't his first game just him showing his face and meeting the kit man?
10:56, Wed 17 Apr
New manager will have no time to work with the team, will they?
10:57, Wed 17 Apr
Hardly any time for any new manager interim or otherwise to get the team playing.
11:05, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
D.S
I think we all know how this goes.

It won't be settled by Norwich, will it?

Highly unlikely no. Did you expect it be before this news then?

I don’t think we will beat Huddersfield to be honest, as it goes.
11:06, Wed 17 Apr
Spind0cta
If there's a record for most new manager bounces faced in a season, we must be close. I swear it happened last year as well.

Swansea, Watford and now Rotherham all since January.

It’s only a new manager ‘bounce’ if you end up losing surely?
Swansea didn’t beat us, we haven’t even played Rotherham yet and Watford should have been handed their arse, only we couldn’t finish our dinner against them.
Talk about looking for things that aren’t there.
11:18, Wed 17 Apr
I think this suits us
11:18, Wed 17 Apr
I bet the Bournemouth fans were cursing when they saw Lee Clark had been fired days before we played them and googled Malcolm Crosby .
11:25, Wed 17 Apr
IIRC, which I probably don't, Rotherham were manageress when they came to St. Andrew's and Richardson was in the stands to watch. Naturally, with the new gaffer looking on, they were bloody brilliant and should have beaten us.

Here's hoping they've just given up on this season as a playing squad.
11:32, Wed 17 Apr
Way as well had been Bill Crosby that day.
11:33, Wed 17 Apr
jaspersbovril
Good or bad for us ?

The answer will be revealed on Saturday by 5pm.
11:41, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
D.S
I think we all know how this goes.

It won't be settled by Norwich, will it?

I dont think this is a bad thing for us. But did you really expect it to be done before Norwich even if we win on Saturday?
11:45, Wed 17 Apr
Despite having a ground that only holds 12,000 they often have empty seats. The last two games they got less than 10,000. Attendances next year could be worse. One Game where they would sell out is to local rivals Sheff Wed. So it could be in Rotherhams financial interests to lose to us.
11:46, Wed 17 Apr
jefflynneshair
They didn’t have a manager last time we played them and we were comfortably second best that day.

We didn’t have one in our dugout either