Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
He called us tosspots at Stoke in the game when he got sent off and Che got the winner. Sooner he’s gone again the better
We were giving him grief all game? He not allowed to return any in the opposite dugout?

Yeah I love Rab but that's a mental post.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
16:10, Wed 17 Apr
He hasn’t kept us up yet, and if that Rotherham thread is anything to go by, we’re losing on Saturday 😉. For me, if he keeps us up, then thank him and move on. I’d be a little more inclined to keep him if we went down, but alas he doesn’t have a style of play that our owners want so I suspect he’ll be moved on regardless.
Tam
16:13, Wed 17 Apr
burton870
Will your opinion of him have changed from what you thought of him 12 months ago?

I think that it will change the way that I regard him. I wasn't massively keen on him as a player or as a Blues manager, and from what I can gather from reputable sources, he didn't cover himself with glory at the end of his time here.

In saying that, he's taken on a difficult job in difficult circumstances, and if he keeps us in the division, I will appreciate him very much for that.
Make Blues Great Again
16:26, Wed 17 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
He called us tosspots at Stoke in the game when he got sent off and Che got the winner. Sooner he’s gone again the better
We were giving him grief all game? He not allowed to return any in the opposite dugout?

No he can’t. My rules are simple.
Tony Fantastico
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt

Comes as a package 😁💙
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt

Comes as a package 😁💙
Rude. Runs in my family.
Reported
Tony Fantastico
16:52, Wed 17 Apr
Keep us up then get him gone, looking forward to the days where we don't have to think about employing managers of his calibre anymore
17:51, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
No he wouldn’t. Aim higher. Pray Tone returns

Yeah. And if not, we need someone with the same positive attacking mindset. We can't keep doing this thing where every new manager or coach we bring in has a totally different philosophy to the last.

Carlos Corberan would be my first choice, knows the league. Gerardo Martino, longshot, could be great.
18:47, Wed 17 Apr
I’d happily take corberan but he’s not going to leave Albion is he. Plus Albion hasn’t turned out to be the sinking ship that everyone predicted back in the summer.
19:38, Wed 17 Apr
If he keeps us up, can we at least stop with the pathetic DVB schtick

If he can keep us up, he’s not a dyed in the wool villa fan, and it’s time to let it lie
19:51, Wed 17 Apr
I firmly defended him before, so my opinion wouldn’t have changed.

That said, I wouldn't want him to stay if TM didn't return. Firstly, as the club obviously want someone more progressive, and as much as I love him, I appreciate he has his limitations. Secondly, he would divide the fanbase, and that surely is the last thing any of us want.

So, he keeps us up, thank you very much, here's your money and good luck in the future. And hopefully Blues fans are a bit more respectful the next time he brings (what will inevitably be an over performing Championship team) to St. Andrews.
22:29, Wed 17 Apr
I would actually like him to stay if Tony doesn't come back. Mowbray over him all day though. I think I'd just like the stability instead of yet another new face in front of the group.

But since it seems such an unpopular decision, I wouldn't do it. I just ask, who else realistically (for the suggestions of Corberan) would we get in instead?
23:03, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Spike
The Artist
Nope,say thanks,wish him the best for the future.
Can't wait for uncle Tony to come back.
Looking forward to seeing what kind of footballer he brings in this summer.

Exactly.

And even if Mowbray doesn't end up coming back - I'd rather still say goodbye to Rowett again.

Nothing has changed.
This and this. Both spot on.
Forward

I’ve signed off with ‘forward’ before as it’s on the birmingham coat of arms. I wish we could re- incorporate this back into our badge like the old one.
23:06, Wed 17 Apr
If UT can’t return then stick with GR. He’s been limited on what he can do at all his clubs. Release the V- Neck and who knows……../
23:07, Wed 17 Apr
burton870
Will your opinion of him have changed from what you thought of him 12 months ago?

Hypothetical question.