16:03, Sun 21 Apr
Imagine you're Bacuna.

At least you've put the effort in and continually shown for the ball and made youself available for a pass. Fairly often you've been in the EFL team of the week.

You go into work and the manager tells you that Ollie Burke is selected ahead of you.

Ollie Burke who has shown NOTHING all season, has been out injured and clearly isn't fully fit and definitely not match fit.
Ollie Burke who has contributed NOTHING to anything this season.

If that was me i'd feel pissed off.

If I was Bacuna's friend i'd feel pissed off for him

If i was ANY player i'd look at my boss and think "you haven't got a clue mate"

It was probably the most stupid team selection since Bruce made Heskey substitute when he was sat in a Liverpool hospital hundreds of miles away waiting for his wife to give birth and had zero chance of making it to the game.
16:10, Sun 21 Apr
Time for him to show it was the wrong decision next week against his old club
16:15, Sun 21 Apr
The most stupid decision since a free scoring Donaldson was dropped for a FA cup match against Albion.

Now which manager did that?
16:16, Sun 21 Apr
Newbs
How can he do that if he’s not picked?
Tony Fantastico
16:17, Sun 21 Apr
Bacuna benched wasn’t strange at all tbf. It was Miyoshi being benched and changing the starting 11 from last week that was bewildering
Tony Fantastico
16:17, Sun 21 Apr
The most stupid decision since a free scoring Donaldson was dropped for a FA cup match against Albion.

Now which manager did that?

Yeah ... Rowett
16:18, Sun 21 Apr
Bacuna benched wasn’t strange at all tbf. It was Miyoshi being benched and changing the starting 11 from last week that was bewildering

I'd have started them both

The starting 11 should have been changed after the Coventry win though .... Sunjic, who i actually rate more than most do, was selected against Coventry (a match most thought we'd lose) to break up their free flowing midfield - and it worked. That role wasn't needed yesterday
A genuinely disgraceful decision. You have Miyoshi, Bacuna and Dembele to pick from and you put fecking Burke in.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
He’s on 9 goals and I would bet my last dollar he’s aiming for double figures before the season ends.

I’d be gutted if I was him.
16:19, Sun 21 Apr
Newbs

He'll struggle to do so from the bench because we are scared of Huddersfield
16:21, Sun 21 Apr
Rags

To be fair no-one was calling for Bacuna to be starting after thumping Cov last week.

As Rab said, it was the dropping of Miyoshi that was the shocker, not the non-selection of Bacuna.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
16:34, Sun 21 Apr
Rags

To be fair no-one was calling for Bacuna to be starting after thumping Cov last week.

As Rab said, it was the dropping of Miyoshi that was the shocker, not the non-selection of Bacuna.

THen you've all been brainwashed by "magnificent 0-0 victory" Rowett - not taking the game to Rotherham, playing so deep, purely concentrating on "containing" them ---

we should have pressed them and attacked them from all angles .. and putting Stansfield, isolated, as a lone centre-forward against 4 x brick shithouse lurches is just naive

I'd have gone

Ruddy
Laird Sanderson Bielik Buchanan
Bacuna Dozzell Paik
Miyoshi Stansfield Dembele

16:36, Sun 21 Apr
I lyk that team. Give it Rags until the end of the season 👍🏻
16:37, Sun 21 Apr
PLUS .... Rowett had all week with the players ... all week being drilled about how dangerous Rotherham could be, how we had to contain them, how we must be cautious.

If it was me i'd feck him and Mr Pashum Robinson off tonight and let the players sort themselves out ... in fact, put Juke in charge for a fortnight

Rowett is like a football vampire who just tries to suck everything positive and creative out of the game
16:40, Sun 21 Apr
Bacuna has been a fundamental part of this team of clowns that has got us into this mess. So feck him.