16:42, Sun 21 Apr
I lyk that team. Give it Rags until the end of the season πŸ‘πŸ»

I seriously don't understand a lot of managers.

For years now you get 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw.

If you set out to get 3 draws out of 3 then the maximum you can get is 3 points if you achieve your goal

Set out to get 9 points from 3 matches and you can feck it up as much as twice completely and still get 3 points and you may get a drawn thrown in too

Rowett is shit scared of every other team - if he doesn't have confidence enough to go out for a win then how on earth are the players supposed to ?
16:43, Sun 21 Apr
Awful manager
16:43, Sun 21 Apr
PLUS .... Rowett had all week with the players ... all week being drilled about how dangerous Rotherham could be, how we had to contain them, how we must be cautious.

If it was me i'd feck him and Mr Pashum Robinson off tonight and let the players sort themselves out ... in fact, put Juke in charge for a fortnight

Rowett is like a football vampire who just tries to suck everything positive and creative out of the game

Juke has been a senior member of successive teams that have given us all twitchy arses every April. Feck him.
16:47, Sun 21 Apr
Rags

If you set out to get 3 draws out of 3 then the maximum you can get is 3 points if you achieve your goal

Set out to get 9 points from 3 matches and you can feck it up as much as twice completely and still get 3 points and you may get a drawn thrown in too

Rowett is shit scared of every other team - if he doesn't have confidence enough to go out for a win then how on earth are the players supposed to ?

You sound to me like you've only just realised this about him?

Wagner and Cook knew exactly what they were getting by appointing Rowett, so you should be aiming your ire at them.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
16:50, Sun 21 Apr
Rags

Wagner and Cook knew exactly what they were getting by appointing Rowett, so you should be aiming your ire at them.

Oh come on .. i made the same point every time his name has been mentioned since he left (and whilst he was here) and on his recent re-appointment
16:50, Sun 21 Apr
Rags

I’m not sure Wagner knows anything, coming from a land far away..

I’m having my doubts about Cook too. He’s looking a bit knee jerky and quick to try and appease the baying mob.
16:53, Sun 21 Apr
Yeah you’re not wrong, I hope Wagner learns and keeps Cook away from them footballing side of things.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:55, Sun 21 Apr
Rags
Rags

Oh come on .. i made the same point every time his name has been mentioned since he left (and whilst he was here) and on his recent re-appointment

So blame the people responsible for hiring him. They knew what he was like, or should've done.
16:56, Sun 21 Apr
Come the final whistle at the end of the Norwich game that's Rowett gone and he shouldn't be anywhere near our team after that, regardless of what division we are in, that decision to include Burke was footballing suicide and if he decides to play for a draw next weekend he should be hung drawn and quartered.
17:03, Sun 21 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Bacuna has been a fundamental part of this team of clowns that has got us into this mess. So feck him.

So true...it annoys the feck out of me watching him and Laird waving their arms around imploring the fans to appreciate them every time we will the odd corner or dangerous free kick.
It's like the average person turning up for work and expecting their manager to applaude them for merely turning up.
Both have been part of squad that show no bottle, have no leadership and are so easy to dislike.
Whatever division he should be part of the clear out, as he clearly isnt good enough if we stay up and want to move forward, and if as looks likely we are relegated will try and show pony at Leyton Orient on a wet February night....with the same outcome as most of this season.
17:08, Sun 21 Apr
Agreed.
β€œOh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:10, Sun 21 Apr
jaspersbovril
Come the final whistle at the end of the Norwich game that's Rowett gone and he shouldn't be anywhere near our team after that, regardless of what division we are in, that decision to include Burke was footballing suicide and if he decides to play for a draw next weekend he should be hung drawn and quartered.

πŸ‘

I miss Mowbray so much. Whatever league we’re in I pray he’s well and can manage us, we will see some damn good football under him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:30, Sun 21 Apr
100% Correct KRO
17:46, Sun 21 Apr
IanT
Rags
Rags

So blame the people responsible for hiring him. They knew what he was like, or should've done.

I thought he was recommended by Mowbray?
17:48, Sun 21 Apr
Bluestaines
IanT
Rags
Rags

I thought he was recommended by Mowbray?

I don't think so, although I may be wrong.

I think it was 'ok'd' by Mowbray, as in he wouldn't have a problem with it.

And, to be honest, it might not yet have been the wrong move. He might still keep us up.