13:00, Mon 22 Apr
BlueSteve
I think Knighthead / Cook assumed Ross was held in high regards by the majority of Blues fans. He is midly popular with some but he is not particularly at all slick or professional.

FTFY
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Blimey, I know it's Monday, pissing down and we are bottom 3, but that's all a bit dark! 😁
Up the feckin Blues
13:55, Mon 22 Apr
BlueSteve
I think Knighthead / Cook assumed Ross was held in high regards by the majority of Blues fans. He is midly popular with some but he is not particularly slick or professional.

The Open House Q&A was embarrassing too... There were lads with microphones in the crowd with people waiting to ask a question and he'd wave his arms about telling them to go elsewhere. Tom Wagner picked me out of the crowd as I'd had my arm up for ages (probably just saw my bald head and sympathised) - and even after telling them to get to me next - Tom tried telling them to go to someone else. He loves a bit of power.

I totally agree though, I can't understand why he continually gets picked by the club for these things. He's done some awards nights I've been to and he's been embarrassing. The one year they got another bloke to do it, not sure of his name but a fellow baldy - he was spot on, charismatic and professional.

Let's be honest, the way he's now licking the new owner's arse is no surprise as he's done it with every owner - did make me laugh the way he goes on about how bad it's been over the years and he's done the square root of eff all to use his position to ask any difficult questions or to try and force change.
when he stood up at the open house and said, these ar the best owners we've ever had my first thought was - How many times have you said that Tom ? The baldy fella might have been an employee they had that did some TV presenting on shopping TV or the like possibly he was at least engaging.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Can’t stand the bloke - leech.

About time he was dismissed of all things Blues and replaced with someone professional and social media savvy. Will Brazier a good shout above.
La Fine Della Strada
Can’t stand the bloke - leech.

About time he was dismissed of all things Blues and replaced with someone professional and social media savvy. Will Brazier a good shout above.

Yeah Will Brazier would be quality.
18:28, Mon 22 Apr
Don't think we can compete with Goldbridge
Another vote for Will Brazier
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:32, Mon 22 Apr
Bluenose27
Ron Toss? Did you come up with that? If so that’s great 😂😂😂

He's been called it for years
19:28, Mon 22 Apr
Trialist
Don't think we can compete with Goldbridge

Him and Ross would get on well.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
D.S
20:23, Mon 22 Apr
Jim White said Tom Ross was a lovely bloke last week
20:24, Mon 22 Apr
D.S
Jim White is also a prick.
20:27, Mon 22 Apr
Tandy
Jim White is also a prick.
HaHa, can't disagree
21:11, Mon 22 Apr
Louie Donowa
Lichblue
According to Tom Ross, TM will be back managing blues whichever league we are in next season.

This was after a phone call between the Tom’s on Thursday.

Daft bollix was probably speaking to Tommy Cooper.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
10:51, Tue 23 Apr
I know this sounds awfully negative, and I hope I'm wrong - but I'd be surprised to see Tony Mowbray managing again in any capacity.

I think he's done.

Who carries on if that's true, god only knows.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield