11:25, Mon 22 Apr
Hopefully Ross gets binned off, I can’t believe the club use him as the compere. The boss eyed dinosaur is a complete shit bag.

eff him off. Move on and shove Winston’s bronx hats up his arse.

He should have nothing to do with us after his bum rimming of Peter Pannu
11:35, Mon 22 Apr
Give the gig to Will Brazier
Happy Clapper
11:41, Mon 22 Apr
Give it to Le Mod
11:44, Mon 22 Apr
Le Mod
Give the gig to Will Brazier

I agree.
That bloke's been on fire lately !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
11:45, Mon 22 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Hopefully Ross gets binned off, I can’t believe the club use him as the compere. The boss eyed dinosaur is a complete shit bag.

eff him off. Move on and shove Winston’s bronx hats up his arse.

He should have nothing to do with us after his bum rimming of Peter Pannu

See you are sitting on the fence on this issue then
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
11:49, Mon 22 Apr
Whilst I agree with evrey single criticism of Tom Ross. I still can't help but like the daft old sod.

Listening to his terrible commentary on a midweek away day is such a core Blues memory for me growing up.

That said I'm amazed he's managed to cling on during the new ownership. Not exactly the slick presentation you'd expect they'd want for Blues.
11:52, Mon 22 Apr
I prefer the memories of my step dad beating me and waking up in my “uncles” bed to Tom Ross and his “commentary”
11:52, Mon 22 Apr
😁😁
11:53, Mon 22 Apr
Understandable tbf.
12:12, Mon 22 Apr
My Blue Heaven
I prefer the memories of my step dad beating me and waking up in my “uncles” bed to Tom Ross and his “commentary”
😂
Tony Fantastico
My Blue Heaven

Christ 😂

Souvenir Blue?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:29, Mon 22 Apr
Still trying to work this out, reads like Tom Ross was shagging your Mom and used to beat you up, then you'd be awoken by him screaming "'Its in!"

I am very sorry to hear about this
Happy Clapper
12:31, Mon 22 Apr
It’s ok time is a healer, my anal fissure healed pretty quickly
12:34, Mon 22 Apr
I at least hope he gave you a Bronx Hat and played pretend phone-in with you before he sent you off to the Shed for a few hours
Happy Clapper
12:55, Mon 22 Apr
I think Knighthead / Cook assumed Ross was held in high regards by the majority of Blues fans. He is midly popular with some but he is not particularly slick or professional.