09:22, Mon 22 Apr
David Xavis
Not really for Tom Ross to be sharing is it, you'd expect TM would want it to come from himself or the club.

However if true, I am delighted, as long as he is fit and healthy that's the main thing.

Thing is it’s not new news, the club have already announced that he’s coming back for pre season.

People are just really fecking weird about the whole thing.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:24, Mon 22 Apr
I don't think he'd lie about something like this so I'm going to choose to believe it and if it is true, it's amazing news. Firstly because that means TM must be doing ok health-wise and for us as a club, it's absolutely huge. My big worry about relegation is I don't share the feeling many seem to have that we'd batter everyone and come straight back up. With Mowbray in charge, I think we'd get promoted at the first time of asking and more than that, I think we'd finish in the top half in our first season back up.
09:32, Mon 22 Apr
I hope you're one of them
KC
09:34, Mon 22 Apr
Lichblue
According to Tom Ross, TM will be back managing blues whichever league we are in next season.

This was after a phone call between the Tom’s on Thursday.

Tom Ross. Remarkable opportunist and survivor.
KC
09:37, Mon 22 Apr
Lichblue
According to Tom Ross, TM will be back managing blues whichever league we are in next season.

09:39, Mon 22 Apr
I can't put into words what a monumental ballbag that man is
Happy Clapper
09:47, Mon 22 Apr
Super Hans
David Xavis
Not really for Tom Ross to be sharing is it, you'd expect TM would want it to come from himself or the club.

However if true, I am delighted, as long as he is fit and healthy that's the main thing.

Thing is it’s not new news, the club have already announced that he’s coming back for pre season.

People are just really fecking weird about the whole thing.

It’s strange. We have literally been told he will be back and people want to put their own spin on the situation.

This isn’t news it’s the same as it has been all along.
09:51, Mon 22 Apr
Lichblue

And Richardson & Lopez are definitely completing a take over etc etc
09:53, Mon 22 Apr
N'Zogbia captain next season
Happy Clapper
09:54, Mon 22 Apr
Rags
The Three Toms. Wagner, Ross, Mowbray.

Tom Mowbray ???

I'll get me coat.
09:56, Mon 22 Apr
Which part of respect the families privacy does he does understand. The club have been expressly clear that it is a private matter why is he trying to make out he knows something - utter bellend.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:59, Mon 22 Apr
I guess because he was told directly by Mowbray. It’s common knowledge he’s due back.
10:09, Mon 22 Apr
It's common knowledge he is due back but the claim he will be back regardless of which division we are in is something of an update and good to hear.
10:12, Mon 22 Apr
Haircut1000
The Three Toms. Wagner, Ross, Mowbray.

I really like the name Tom…… They let me join the Tommy Cooper Appreciation Society..

.....Just like that
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
10:14, Mon 22 Apr
It's common knowledge he's due back, it's not common knowledge he will be back, and it's not Tom's place to start leaking private phone conversations at a Social Club
Happy Clapper