10:03, Tue 23 Apr
I agree about Wednesday and Plymouth. I think there’s a possibility that four points might get us above Blackburn.
But, as Spike says, it’s the manager that worries me now. If he’d come in the moment Mowbray went on leave then we could have shithoused it, but he’s come in at a time when draws won’t cut it.
I thought we’d be ok, just, before Saturday. But not now. It’s not the fact we drew, because a win was never guaranteed, it’s the way that for huge chunks of the game we never gave ourselves chance to score.
I can’t believe there are some people defending what they saw on Saturday to be honest.
Still, it will be ok. We aren’t going into the wilderness. We are coming back.
10:10, Tue 23 Apr
we have hope

Bob and no.
I'm a lumberjack and i'm okay
Tam
10:17, Tue 23 Apr
Ser Tait
I think Sheff Weds stay up. Which means we need to overtake one of Plymouth or Blackburn. To do that we need two wins.

I'm hopeful that Albion will get something at Wednesday, but I think that Sunderland away is a likely win for Wednesday and a really decent game for them to finish the season with.

Obiovule we're in a position where two wins might technically be not enough, but there's a good chance that it will be, and we really do have to target that.
Make Blues Great Again
11:36, Tue 23 Apr
we have hope

Bob and no.

Two chances….Slim, and none.

And Slim just left town.
11:37, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
Tam
Ser Tait
I think Sheff Weds stay up. Which means we need to overtake one of Plymouth or Blackburn. To do that we need two wins.

I'm hopeful that Albion will get something at Wednesday, but I think that Sunderland away is a likely win for Wednesday and a really decent game for them to finish the season with.

Obiovule we're in a position where two wins might technically be not enough, but there's a good chance that it will be, and we really do have to target that.

Exactly this, we've just got to do our bit. If we win both and still go down, so be it.