17:14, Sat 27 Apr
BcFc
Coleshill-Blue
Need Hull to get at least a point tonight for that to happen based on theirs and baggies goal difference

Which then makes Norwich needing a result. Ffs. This bloody club 🤦‍♂️🤣

eff norwich. Sell out st andrews, n we have at least won some games at home.
17:15, Sat 27 Apr
Only thing is if Hull lose tonight against Ipswich they can't make play off unless they can turn around an 11 goal difference. Gotta hope they get something tonight.
17:16, Sat 27 Apr
BcFc
Coleshill-Blue
Need Hull to get at least a point tonight for that to happen based on theirs and baggies goal difference

We desperately need a draw in Hull v Ipswich tonight. Norwich’s far superior GD all but guarantees them playoffs and it keeps Hull needing a win on the last day to have any hope of catching WBA.
17:21, Sat 27 Apr
BcFc
Coleshill-Blue

Yeh, there's no perfect combo there unfortunately.
18/1 on sky bet for Blackburn to get relegated, same odds for Sheff Wed.
Blackburn 18/1 to go down.

Not sure four results will go against them. But not impossible.
18:13, Sat 27 Apr
666VAN
BcFc
Coleshill-Blue

Yeh, there's no perfect combo there unfortunately.

If Hull get a point they'll need to win about 7 nil on the last day to overtake Norwich. It won't happen.

A Hull draw is good.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
18:16, Sat 27 Apr
BcFc
Coleshill-Blue

We desperately need a draw in Hull v Ipswich tonight. Norwich’s far superior GD all but guarantees them playoffs and it keeps Hull needing a win on the last day to have any hope of catching WBA.

Im not sure having the superior gd changes the way they go about it attitude or personnel, wouldn't they still have to approach it as needing a point to be sure
18:17, Sat 27 Apr
Still think we win next Saturday we stay up.
Tam
18:34, Sat 27 Apr
NouCamp
BcFc
Coleshill-Blue

Im not sure having the superior gd changes the way they go about it attitude or personnel, wouldn't they still have to approach it as needing a point to be sure

Yes, I'm sure that that would be the official line - and they'd mean it - but if the players know that they're virtually there, barring mathematical weirdness, it might make a difference in terms of not wanting to get injured or shouted at irritably by a St. Andrews crowd. Straw clutcher that I am.
Make Blues Great Again
18:36, Sat 27 Apr
Novakdjokovic
Still think we win next Saturday we stay up.

What did we need to do against Fulham on the last day?

Was a win good enough, or did we need another result to go our way?

Genuinely can't remember.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
18:36, Sat 27 Apr
Tam
Bookies have us 3-1 on to get relegated now.
BlueSteve
Bookies have us 3-1 on to get relegated now.

Well I'm having a quid on Blackburn to go then. FEA.
I’m surprised at Blackburns odds I must admit.
Script is written jobe scored to beat Wednesday. There goal difference is a huge problem.