07:48, Tue 30 Apr
Waggeh
BlueSteve
Possibly our last pay day from Sky for a while.

Doubt it. We'll be on the telly all the time if we get relegated. One of the many reasons we simply must avoid the drop.

They'll be all over it when we play Wrexham
I'll keep you safe and warm
I'll never leave you at all
08:45, Tue 30 Apr
Its time to fecking grow a pair lads. FFS like we give a shite what anyone from other teams sees or thinks.

Turn up, sing your hearts out and make it the best version of ST Andrews that we can and scare the crap out of Norwich. You never know we may just stay up.

Stop being pussies.

KRO FEA
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:05, Tue 30 Apr
Kenny Kendrick
Waggeh
BlueSteve

Doubt it. We'll be on the telly all the time if we get relegated. One of the many reasons we simply must avoid the drop.

They'll be all over it when we play Wrexham

Oh defo. Wrexham away on Sky Sports, they'll hyped it up as "Brady vs Reynolds". It will be the same hyped as the wagatha christie derby.

At least it would guarantee some viewership in America, probably prime time content on ESPN.
JCL
10:16, Tue 30 Apr
Does this mean the whole game might be shown at the fan park?
Worth going there over say Hennessey's if want to watch it in a big screen with other Blues and not at home?
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
11:02, Tue 30 Apr
Good news for Stechy

Naa Rileys tv is broke after I put a pool queue through it during the cardiff match.
11:26, Tue 30 Apr
bluenosezulu
Sid James
nothing worse than a televised funeral

Sky Sports showing our final game on TV is some sick, twisted joke. Showing our either potential relegation on national tv for every fan that hate us (V***a, WBA, Coventry, Derby etc...) to laugh at our relegation to third tier football, or another final day win to once again fraud our way to avoid relegation, after another shit season.

You can't get any more typical blues than this.

Do you think there's a chance (hear me out here) that maybe Sky didn't consider any of this and just wanted to put one of the more interesting final day games on the tele, where two teams have loads to play for?

This seems a more reasonable explanation than a cabal of Sky Sports executives made up of Villa, Wolves and Coventry fans plotting against us by somehow giving us £75k tv money as some sort of manga-style honour killing, to wallow in our own self-inflicted shame.

It's one or the other anyway, innit.
13:02, Tue 30 Apr
Let's face it if we stay up the scenes are going to be spectacular so I'm not surprised Sky want to show our game
13:09, Tue 30 Apr
Yep. It's just the most interesting game.
Tam
13:11, Tue 30 Apr
Oldham
bluenosezulu
Sid James
nothing worse than a televised funeral

Sky Sports showing our final game on TV is some sick, twisted joke. Showing our either potential relegation on national tv for every fan that hate us (V***a, WBA, Coventry, Derby etc...) to laugh at our relegation to third tier football, or another final day win to once again fraud our way to avoid relegation, after another shit season.

You can't get any more typical blues than this.

Do you think there's a chance (hear me out here) that maybe Sky didn't consider any of this and just wanted to put one of the more interesting final day games on the tele, where two teams have loads to play for?

This seems a more reasonable explanation than a cabal of Sky Sports executives made up of Villa, Wolves and Coventry fans plotting against us by somehow giving us £75k tv money as some sort of manga-style honour killing, to wallow in our own self-inflicted shame.

It's one or the other anyway, innit.

No, I think it's the cabal. It's a fiendish plot, I'm convinced.
Make Blues Great Again
13:13, Tue 30 Apr
bluefrank
Yep. It's just the most interesting game.

If we lose & everyone get's on the pitch to elbow drop the players, it'll be a great opportunity for the commentators to say "and nobody likes to see this" whilst everyone at home says "yes we do!"
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
19:15, Tue 30 Apr
Tilton shark
Its time to fecking grow a pair lads. FFS like we give a shite what anyone from other teams sees or thinks.

Turn up, sing your hearts out and make it the best version of ST Andrews that we can and scare the crap out of Norwich. You never know we may just stay up.

Stop being pussies.

KRO FEA

Well said. No crying if we go down. Just gestures of resistance.
20:56, Tue 30 Apr
Whistling the Marseillaise?
J_D
11:53, Wed 1 May
We're on Sky Sports Premier League

Taking that as a sign
12:01, Wed 1 May
BlueSteve

when are they showing these games because they're not prioritising league 1 Blues over Championship football
12:05, Wed 1 May
NouCamp
BlueSteve

when are they showing these games because they're not prioritising league 1 Blues over Championship football

A quick Google tells me there wil be 248 league one games shown on Sky next season.

Who do you thinks likley to pull in more viewing figures Blues or Stevenage?

They'll have us & Wrexham on as much as they can get a way with.