Tam
10:57, Thu 2 May
Oldham
Tam
Oldham
alright, show off.

Rude. Reported.

Reported for calling me rude. Rude.

This one could run and run. Unlike myself.
Make Blues Great Again
10:57, Thu 2 May
I got a bit confused here when the headlines mentioned “pundit “ then the name Jobi McAnuff came out 🤷‍♂️
10:58, Thu 2 May
I got a bit confused here when the headlines mentioned “pundit “ then the name Jobi McAnuff came out 🤷‍♂️

Why? He covers almost every EFL game on Sky.
11:05, Thu 2 May
My Blue Heaven
He’s literally one of the ever presents in skys coverage of the efl. He was a decent footballer too

A smart and well spoken pundit who’s doing his job answering a question

I get FEA but eff me 😂

"I think when you look at the form they're in for a start, of course, it's not been very good at all - and again, I think the game, which you have to look at this stage of the season, obviously Norwich looking pretty secure in terms of their place but will want to finish the season well."

"I think you look at the other games. I do fancy Sheffield Wednesday to get something, you know, and that will be put them out of reach. Plymouth are the other one that is going to be [in for] a tough game. Hull have to win that to try and get any chance of getting in the playoffs. I could actually see Plymouth and Birmingham both losing and then seeing Birmingham, unfortunately, be in that bottom three.”

Well spoken?
11:07, Thu 2 May
Our form isn't that bad really.

We've won our last two home games, unbeaten in three games conceding just one goal.

We're not exactly Ajax 95 but we've shown we can pick up points at home in big atmospheres.
H

Consistently correct.
11:11, Thu 2 May
Yeah, when he’s on the tv he comes across well Peter. He’s a pretty fair pundit who talks about us normally quite informed. He’s good across the coverage

For what it’s worth, I agree with him. We draw Saturday.
11:13, Thu 2 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA

We've won our last two home games, unbeaten in three games conceding just one goal.

We're not exactly Ajax 95 but we've shown we can pick up points at home in big atmospheres.

If you ignore the defeat to Cardiff then yes we have won our last two home games.
11:16, Thu 2 May
I heard the piece on the radio last night. He's a regular host on a 5Live show called (I think) the 72 club which covers EFL football each week.

They were discussing the prospects for the clubs at the bottom and he gave a pretty fair review of the situation, i.e. Sheff Wed are on a run of good form so should be OK, but Plymouth and ourselves have not been in good form so are more at risk.

They kind of glossed over the Blackburn chances but Conor Coady had been on as a guest earlier in the show saying that Leicester have been partying non stop since the Preston game so maybe they are assuming they won't be up for it.
We’ll beat Norwich. Our current form is reasonable, very similar to theirs and their away form overall is poor. At least one of the three above us will lose.

No brainer.
11:30, Thu 2 May
Sheep2
Nikola Zigic- FEA

If you ignore the defeat to Cardiff then yes we have won our last two home games.

Was Preston not after Cardiff?
H

Consistently correct.
11:36, Thu 2 May
Fair enough - I haven't seen him on TV. The general point is less about whether he's a good pundit or not and more about why Birmingham Mail feel that anyone would be interested to read that a pundit on Radio 5 predicted we'd lose a match... I wouldn't call it "expert analysis" to hear someone talking about the final day of the season and failing to recognise that form is completely irrelevant. It's a one off match with one team battling for their lives in front of a sold-out home crowd vs a team who know that unless things go spectacularly wrong, they'll be competing in the playoffs next week. Even if we go along with the idea that form is relevant, Norwich have stuttered to 1 win in their last 4 games whilst we battered Coventry the last time we played at home.
11:38, Thu 2 May
He’s lead pundit on skys efl show, he’s a pretty relevant person tbf
11:40, Thu 2 May
Next time anyone on here puts about how proud they are that we're top of the arrest stats, or that we are second to none for being a nasty support, or that we're just a different breed, you can point them to about 100 odd threads over the last two weeks that show we are just as much a bunch of pussies as everyone else. Victms and whiners.

The kids can say what they like about the old days but we definitely weren't as effing wet as we are now 😂