11:41, Thu 2 May
30+ replies for a prediction from an EFL pundit

We're a sensitive bunch at times
Happy Clapper
11:41, Thu 2 May
This is your generations fault 😉
11:43, Thu 2 May
The old'uns are the worst for the Blues Victim Complex, Facebook Blues and this forum is full of it. The Venn Diagram for thinking the EFL and the media are against us, hating the BBC and being 60+ is almost a perfect circle

Too many 2% pints of Mild and rolling down muddy hills at Wigan Away has frazzled their brains
Happy Clapper
11:43, Thu 2 May
Reported. To the police. This outrage is far too serious for the mods on here to deal with. Number 8 will be enjoying the seasons denouement from a prison cell.
Tam
11:47, Thu 2 May
number8
Next time anyone on here puts about how proud they are that we're top of the arrest stats, or that we are second to none for being a nasty support, or that we're just a different breed, you can point them to about 100 odd threads over the last two weeks that show we are just as much a bunch of pussies as everyone else. Victms and whiners.

Made me cry. Reported.
Make Blues Great Again
11:48, Thu 2 May
I’m with you!
11:48, Thu 2 May
Pundit dares suggest that team currently in relegation zone with one game to play might actually get relegated thus provoking a knicker-wetting meltdown of sensitive fan base.

Welcome to football, 2024 style.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
11:51, Thu 2 May
✊
11:52, Thu 2 May
Pussies everywhere...😉
But there’s only 3 posts complaining about Joby, there's more posts from clever bastards bemoaning the the posts complaining.

Rather odd.
11:52, Thu 2 May
Tam
Good - you know how Marc Roberts makes me feel now.
11:53, Thu 2 May
😄
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
But there’s only 3 posts complaining about Joby, there's more posts from clever bastards bemoaning the the posts complaining.

Rather odd.

Those complaining about those bemoaning the complainers are the biggest pussies of the lot.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
11:56, Thu 2 May
Bristol City away in 1993 was wetter.
Also a game at Portsmouth I didn't go to. 2000 possibly?
Tam
11:57, Thu 2 May
number8
Good - you know how Marc Roberts makes me feel now.

Reported and ban requested.
Make Blues Great Again