14:49, Sat 4 May
Emotions are running high but aren't we allowed to discuss the shortcomings of the stewardship of the club?
14:51, Sat 4 May
Yes we are
14:53, Sat 4 May
Of course - they effed up with the Rooney appointment, fixed it with Mowbray but then got unlucky. They perhaps gave Venus a bit too long but I think most of us agreed that trying to continue with the same leadership team made sense at the time... They brought Rowett in but it was too late and the other teams around us hit ridiculously good form.

They definitely need to learn from this and they will.
14:53, Sat 4 May
Garry Cook, apparently a lifelong Blues fan, made a decision in his own interests and against those of the club.

That decision is the root cause of where we are now at.

Knighthead I hope will be a force for good in the long term but based on the facts so far, their decision making is questionable.
14:55, Sat 4 May
Cpt Blue
Emotions are running high but aren't we allowed to discuss the shortcomings of the stewardship of the club?

People have been banging on about Cook for the last 6 months, so I imagine it is fine if a bit dull and repetitive at this point.
14:57, Sat 4 May
I think we are owed a huge public apology by the board for the catastrophic decision to appoint Rooney. Despite what they say about the plans they have, relegation will set the club back and an instant return will not be as easy as everyone thinks.
15:02, Sat 4 May
Cpt Blue
Garry Cook, apparently a lifelong Blues fan, made a decision in his own interests and against those of the club.

Knighthead I hope will be a force for good in the long term but based on the facts so far, their decision making is questionable.
You do remember Tony Mowbray was our manager for a time or have you selective memory? If he had not fallen ill we would have been midtable and safe.
They’ve a lot to answer for. Destroyed the season.

But many won’t question as they’ve been distracted by the hot water in the bogs.
shd
15:13, Sat 4 May
Cpt Blue

Why was it in Cooks interest to appoint Rooney ?
15:14, Sat 4 May

Literally under this post was a Nike advert saying " ask our athletes ". The thread answered itself.
15:15, Sat 4 May
It is hardly an elephant in the room.

Enough people have criticised them and enough people have aknowledged a poor decision but have continued to support them.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
15:19, Sat 4 May
Key word there - if. Let's deal in reasonable facts.

We might have stayed up under Mowbray. Certainly not guaranteed.

What is a fact is that when Eustace was given the boot, he was getting a tune out of most of the current squad and we sat in 6th I think it was.

Sacking Eustace was the root cause and everything that has followed comes down to that poor decision.

How many more poor decisions do people give someone like Cook?
15:55, Sat 4 May
Geez. You sound like someone with a vendetta. Just chill out. In the grand scheme of life this is peanuts.
15:57, Sat 4 May
Is this effing Groundhog Day or something?
16:01, Sat 4 May
I think we are owed a huge public apology by the board for the catastrophic decision to appoint Rooney. Despite what they say about the plans they have, relegation will set the club back and an instant return will not be as easy as everyone thinks.

I think that we should be grateful that we have a board in place that are willing to put the amount of money that they are.
Okay they have made mistakes and they will learn from them But we need to give them a chance.