18:14, Sat 4 May
NouCamp
Timing of JE sacking was comical

The justification that was given launched the 'no fear' albatros that the next manager had to wear around his neck

Rooney appointment based on profile or style over substance saw everyone be sceptical and the club seen as a laughing stock

Then the expectation for Rooney to deliver a specific brand of football without a single new player, a pre season or players fit to do it

So many decisions that made it harder for ourselves really do need more than a cursury glance, lets be straight they effed things up very badly

What an original post. I learned so much.
18:15, Sat 4 May
Off the pitch I’d agree, off the pitch who are we expecting to make the right decision on it?

I don’t trust Craig Gardner.
18:17, Sat 4 May
Cpt Blue
Garry Cook, apparently a lifelong Blues fan, made a decision in his own interests and against those of the club.

That decision is the root cause of where we are now at.

Knighthead I hope will be a force for good in the long term but based on the facts so far, their decision making is questionable.

ZZZZZZZZ.....
Up the feckin Blues
18:18, Sat 4 May
Doyle1980
Yeah my point is that, we have a much better future with knighthead than we did before, but you want to drag up that one bad decision that happened 6 months ago!! They held their hands up, made the change to Mowbray and he is unfortunately ill. I thought the Rooney decision was ridiculous, but bloody hell surely we have to move on?
It was a bad decision, but we have had another 20 odd games to play after Rooney and we failed,these players at this club need to look long and hard in the mirror and see what failures they have been, we were simply awful that's the only take I can see on it .
18:22, Sat 4 May
If there's one thing that bothers me about Wagner, it's that he seems to see it all as a numbers game. You spend this much, you end up this far up the league, etc. etc. I think League One may be a bit of eye-opener for him.
18:27, Sat 4 May
Tilton Rifle
Except that they have

It was what somewhat caveated. Majored on the timing rather than the fact itself. I didn't find it convincing or particularly earnest.
He’s probably right to see it that way. Cook has effed up. Rooney was a gamble that didn’t pay off, so sort of forgivable. Getting Rowett in less so. He seems knee jerky and prone to being influenced by the crowd.
18:34, Sat 4 May
eddybluenose
I think we are owed a huge public apology by the board for the catastrophic decision to appoint Rooney. Despite what they say about the plans they have, relegation will set the club back and an instant return will not be as easy as everyone thinks.

Completely this, yes as people have said we have ‘harped on about this for 6 months’ but we have had zero acknowledgement of fault, all I get is an advert about ‘a city on the rise’ I want an apology and I want a head to roll and for it to be announced he is not touching football matters ever again.
18:35, Sat 4 May
Tilton Rifle
Except that they have

When?
18:35, Sat 4 May
That's not true, it was mentioned in the open evening. Wagner took responsibility for it.
18:36, Sat 4 May
Even if they haven’t (they have) waddya need an apology for? Are you 5 years old??
18:37, Sat 4 May
You believe that one decision was wholly to blame for our relegation? It was a bad decision (everyone knows that) but for me it’s not the only reason we’ve been relegated
18:41, Sat 4 May
Wagner did. He’s as high as you’ll get
18:45, Sat 4 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Even if they haven’t (they have) waddya need an apology for? Are you 5 years old??

You don’t think the fans are owed an apology? We’re owed an apology for the shit we’ve watched for 7/10ths of the season, and just to make sure they know exactly where they went wrong so we can have confidence it won’t happen again.

You really don’t think we deserve an apology? We’ve been made to look like the biggest embarrassment of the EFL over some little dick guys hubris
18:47, Sat 4 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

You don’t think the fans are owed an apology? We’re owed an apology for the shit we’ve watched for 7/10ths of the season, and just to make sure they know exactly where they went wrong so we can have confidence it won’t happen again.

You really don’t think we deserve an apology? We’ve been made to look like the biggest embarrassment of the EFL over some little dick guys hubris

No. I don’t think we are owed an apology. I’m an adult.