16:03, Sat 4 May
Cpt Blue
Emotions are running high but aren't we allowed to discuss the shortcomings of the stewardship of the club?

Think you’ll find its probably been done to death
16:03, Sat 4 May
Timing of JE sacking was comical

The justification that was given launched the 'no fear' albatros that the next manager had to wear around his neck

Rooney appointment based on profile or style over substance saw everyone be sceptical and the club seen as a laughing stock

Then the expectation for Rooney to deliver a specific brand of football without a single new player, a pre season or players fit to do it

So many decisions that made it harder for ourselves really do need more than a cursury glance, lets be straight they effed things up very badly
16:05, Sat 4 May
NouCamp
Timing of JE sacking was comical

The justification that was given launched the 'no fear' albatros that the next manager had to wear around his neck

Rooney appointment based on profile or style over substance saw everyone be sceptical and the club seen as a laughing stock

Then the expectation for Rooney to deliver a specific brand of football without a single new player, a pre season or players fit to do it

So many decisions that made it harder for ourselves really do need more than a cursury glance, lets be straight they effed things up very badly

Can’t say that sorry. Mayor says that it’s just one bad decision and they’ve apologised for it so we have to be cool about it.
16:09, Sat 4 May
“We are owed a huge public apology”!! 🙄😂 I can’t believe what I’m reading. How’s that going to help? Will you finally move on? They made a mistake, surely you can see the positives they have brought to the club, time to look forward and side with the owners.
16:28, Sat 4 May
Getting it right on the pitch first should be the priority, then sort the rest out. They seem to think that it’s OK to be relegated because they have a long term plan in place. This is yet another disaster to add to all of the others.
This is their biggest test to date.

You can buy as many pints at the Roost as you want, you can stand around in a blue jacket drinking Guinness, painting the ground, shouting FEA etc. but you’ve fcuked up in the area that matters. You’ve an opportunity to make up for it due to the goodwill of the fans. But concentrate on getting the playing decisions right otherwise the gloss will fade quickly.
Do you want a public apology from Wagner? Because of the “goodwill” from the fans we will allow/accept an apology? Knighthead and a bright future or the Chinese and no future, you choose 🤷🏻‍♀️
16:45, Sat 4 May
Huge mistake and probably the most disappointing thing for me is no one from the hierarchy have really owned up to the mistake.

I’m not comvinced TM is gonna return and have a nagging concern they will get the next appointment and player recruitment in the summer wrong.
16:46, Sat 4 May
Except that they have
Doyle1980
Do you want a public apology from Wagner? Because of the “goodwill” from the fans we will allow/accept an apology? Knighthead and a bright future or the Chinese and no future, you choose 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t have to choose anything. They’ve fcuked up with the managerial decisions pure and simple. And that is what has caused this. I mean there were any number of young upcoming managers that would’ve walked to the job and who did they choose? Wayne fcuking Rooney.
17:24, Sat 4 May
He made a mistake but he is still a net positive for the club.

Who would you replace him with who can build our revenue and bring in all the other partners for the stadium complex?
17:25, Sat 4 May
Sack Craig Gardner for shit recruitment
Yeah my point is that, we have a much better future with knighthead than we did before, but you want to drag up that one bad decision that happened 6 months ago!! They held their hands up, made the change to Mowbray and he is unfortunately ill. I thought the Rooney decision was ridiculous, but bloody hell surely we have to move on?
Pretty cataclysmic decision though. Project set back years potentially.
18:14, Sat 4 May
Well thanks to that decision, we have moved on.

To league 1.
The cold never bothered me anyway