15:59, Sat 4 May
I've never loved the blues more than I do right now.
16:00, Sat 4 May
No more Ruddy, Hogan, Roberts etc.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Here here

My 9 year old said to me he doesn't care what league we're in as long as we can go to the game
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
16:02, Sat 4 May
First round of the FA Cup
Clear out the dead wood
Mowbray is back
Build a team spirit
Win some games
16:05, Sat 4 May
Haircut1000
Clear out the dead wood
Mowbray is back
Build a team spirit
Win some games
It has been so long since we even won more games than we lost in a season. Expectaions for every game will be high though.
16:06, Sat 4 May
BlueSteve
It has been so long since we even won more games than we lost in a season. Expectaions for every game will be high though.

This is it for me. Bring that winning mentality back. James and Donovan will really grow in L1 as well.
16:06, Sat 4 May
We’ll never see Gary Rowett ever again?
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
16:08, Sat 4 May
Blues v Wrexham will be massive.
16:18, Sat 4 May
Haircut1000
Clear out the dead wood
Mowbray is back
Build a team spirit
Win some games

I fear some of that dead wood might stay now
16:26, Sat 4 May
No Hogan, Gardner, Etheridge, Sunjic, Roberts, Ruddy, Aiwu, Burke, Juke or Dozzell. Hopefully some further deadwood like T Roberts, Longelo, Bacuna and Dembele shifted on.

Hopefully someone might put daft bids in for Sanderson, Laird or James to build up our transfer kitty. The fewer of the current squad except for Miyoshi and Belik we have on week one of next season the better

Maybe finally we might sign some strikers, pity it is 6-12 month late.
16:27, Sat 4 May
No international breaks.
16:44, Sat 4 May
Super Hans
No more Ruddy, Hogan, Roberts etc.

Ruddy? He's been fine
16:51, Sat 4 May
60+ games next season

New grounds

Big games against Wrexham
16:54, Sat 4 May
I’d keep him as a backup tbh. But we need better, as he’s not getting any younger and his kicking is awful.