17:13, Sat 4 May
We got relegated because too many players did not care. They lacked professionalism and pride in winning matches. The only positive could be that many will be gone.
17:19, Sat 4 May
It's finally a true reset. We've done 11 years in the championship and most of them have been horrible, gruelling affairs. We've deserved to go down many times. That stench has finally abated. It's a new start, in a new league, with owners who have a plan and have learnt some hard lessons.

We should win a good number of games and we might even win a title or a promotion or a playoff. It could be a genuinely exciting season and we could be that team the pundits praise and get excited by coming back up.

I'm genuinely excited for next season.
17:31, Sat 4 May
Positive:
It didnโ€™t get as toxic as I thought if we were relegated.
The goal posts were in tact.
17:31, Sat 4 May
What match will get you most excited?
17:34, Sat 4 May
GBBlue
No Hogan, Gardner, Etheridge, Sunjic, Roberts, Ruddy, Aiwu, Burke, Juke or Dozzell. Hopefully some further deadwood like T Roberts, Longelo, Bacuna and Dembele shifted on.

Hopefully someone might put daft bids in for Sanderson, Laird or James to build up our transfer kitty. The fewer of the current squad except for Miyoshi and Belik we have on week one of next season the better

Maybe finally we might sign some strikers, pity it is 6-12 month late.

100% agree ๐Ÿ‘ I never want to see any of these people again in Birmingham
17:34, Sat 4 May
None whatsoever.
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:35, Sat 4 May
None of them excite me in terms of the opposition, but if we can win some games for a change thatโ€™ll be enough for me.
17:37, Sat 4 May
Haircut1000

The one where we win the L1 championship in Feb.
17:38, Sat 4 May
Haircut1000

Wrexham will be a big one. Leyton Orient should be fun. Stevenage, Cambridge, Exeter - not sure I've seen us play any of them.

But my excitement will be the season as a whole. It's been 10 years since we felt like a big side in the league.
Pearly Dewdrops
Haircut1000

The one where we win the L1 championship in Feb.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
17:39, Sat 4 May
I've had a lovely day out in the sun.

Other than being told by 3 separate people that I look like Oli Burke and one bloke calling me captain Birdseye.
17:40, Sat 4 May
Waggeh

Other than being told by 3 separate people that I look like Oli Burke and one bloke calling me captain Birdseye.

Fishy fingers?
17:41, Sat 4 May
Snoop
Waggeh

Fishy fingers?

Are you trying to come on to me?

If so I'm interested.
17:41, Sat 4 May
The part timers won't be there
Hallelujah i say
17:46, Sat 4 May
Waggeh
Snoop
Waggeh

Fishy fingers?

Are you trying to come on to me?

If so I'm interested.

Any port in a storm, cap'n?