18:30, Sat 4 May
Letter to supporters from Garry Cook

[www.bcfc.com]
18:32, Sat 4 May
👍 eff the naysayers we'll be back and we'll be stronger.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
18:33, Sat 4 May
I'd be interested to know what the steps are they are taking to ensure those mistakes never happen again.
18:34, Sat 4 May
They've decided never to appoint Wayne Rooney again
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
18:39, Sat 4 May
There have been some huge mistakes. Theres no hiding from that.
18:39, Sat 4 May
Fair play for saying something. BSHL we ain't any more.
18:40, Sat 4 May
No mention of Tony leading us next season, which they know would be a popular statement to include. I think that's a bad sign, now we've got to spend the next 2 months finding a manager, whilst Craig buys some players, only for the new manager to say "I didn't pick them, they don't match my system etc..." and so the roundabout of incompetence, bad luck and bad timing continues.
18:42, Sat 4 May
‘Disappointing day’ is an understatement Gary

Interesting summer ahead, incredibly deflated atm but hoping to be brimming with optimism come August

KRO
18:43, Sat 4 May
Some mistakes have been made and we will learn from them and take the necessary actions to ensure they never happen again.

And that, Mr Cook, is exactly what you will be judged on. I can deal with people making mistakes but they have to be learned from. There have been plenty of mistakes this year including appointing celebrity managers, sacking managers when things are going well, allowing the recruitment team to leave us without any strikers and appointing DVBs - it suggests to me that we have a gap in our leadership team which is perhaps our biggest mistake….

We need someone on Cook’s level who is in charge of the footballing side of the business. Cook is too involved with the project and that’s how Rooney happened. We need someone who doesn’t care about anything other than results on the pitch to balance out the decision making at the top between business and football.
18:44, Sat 4 May
You’re off your head if you think they’d confirm Mowbray coming back today.
18:45, Sat 4 May
Felix1875
No mention of Tony leading us next season, which they know would be a popular statement to include. I think that's a bad sign, now we've got to spend the next 2 months finding a manager, whilst Craig buys some players, only for the new manager to say "I didn't pick them, they don't match my system etc..." and so the roundabout of incompetence, bad luck and bad timing continues.

Assumptions!!!!
Birmingham City
Letter to supporters from Garry Cook

[www.bcfc.com]

SACK HIM HOW DARE HE ...

Love you Gary.
What mistakes were they Gary? Getting us relegated by employing your mate’s client?
18:51, Sat 4 May
Wagner’s Dream
You’re off your head if you think they’d confirm Mowbray coming back today.

Why? he's very popular and wouldn't they be desperate to show that things will be better next season.

Unless he's not coming back, which I wouldn't expect them to confirm today (we've had enough bad news).
Or they don't know yet, which would be understandable, but worrying in terms of planning next season.
Thanks Darren Farley.