mad
18:56, Sat 4 May
They have my support. I've had to miss a huge chunk of the last three months of the season but do you know what I still can't wait to renew. Let's hope they get that bit right and fill most of the ground.
18:58, Sat 4 May
A_n_E
👍 eff the naysayers we'll be back and we'll be stronger.

Agreed, I'm sick of the knuckle dragging fans on Facebook and Instagram abusing this man and demanding he is fired.

How many bad managerial appointments happen at clubs every season? Including ours over the years.

It isn't the sole reason, he has improved our club off the field and it's unrecognisable from what it was already.

We will come back stronger and at least he's had the decency to write this letter.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
19:00, Sat 4 May
Brian Sutherland'
A_n_E

Agreed, I'm sick of the knuckle dragging fans on Facebook and Instagram abusing this man and demanding he is fired.

How many bad managerial appointments happen at clubs every season? Including ours over the years.

It isn't the sole reason, he has improved our club off the field and it's unrecognisable from what it was already.

We will come back stronger and at least he's had the decency to write this letter.

I support a football team for the football. I’d go and support a local cinema otherwise.

You’re all mad. ‘Other than the football they’ve been great owners of this football club’.

No wonder we are a laughing stock.
19:02, Sat 4 May
No mate it takes time to turn our shit show around. These guys picked up the pieces after the transfer window was done and we had nothing to really spend.

This will be the making of us.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
19:03, Sat 4 May
A club needs to be managed well beyond the pitch as well as on it. The new lot are great off it.
19:08, Sat 4 May
Brian Sutherland'
No mate it takes time to turn our shit show around. These guys picked up the pieces after the transfer window was done and we had nothing to really spend.

If they knew that why upset the apple cart? It doesn’t make sense. If we had a manager that was working well with what we had, and they knew we couldn’t have more, why change?

There’s no logic in that argument. It’s as if the board are completely passive.
19:08, Sat 4 May
Haircut1000
A club needs to be managed well beyond the pitch as well as on it. The new lot are great off it.

Correct. Terrible on it.
19:20, Sat 4 May
TinaTractor
Brian Sutherland'

If they knew that why upset the apple cart? It doesn’t make sense. If we had a manager that was working well with what we had, and they knew we couldn’t have more, why change?

There’s no logic in that argument. It’s as if the board are completely passive.

and they have said it was a mistake that they won't make again.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Written yesterday just in case.
19:29, Sat 4 May
Bluestaines
I'd be interested to know what the steps are they are taking to ensure those mistakes never happen again.

Like sacking Cook? That would be progress.
blueberry
Bluestaines
I'd be interested to know what the steps are they are taking to ensure those mistakes never happen again.

Sacking the Cook won’t help. The food isn’t too bad really.
19:33, Sat 4 May
blueberry
Bluestaines

Ridiculous, and very short sighted
19:42, Sat 4 May
Statement is fine, and apology is appreciated. I know this is just football, but this season really stressed me out and had a negative impact on my mental health. I'm not so confident on a quick return to the Championship, especially as we need to basically build a new squad in one window, this summer is going to be huge, and Cook et al need to show they can make good on-field decisions.

KRO.
19:51, Sat 4 May
Bloke is solely responsible for our relegation
Brian Sutherland'
A_n_E

It’s 100 per cent the reason we went down