11:33, Wed 8 May
Tandy
Damn that is excellent value, especially for a team that should be at the pointy end of the table.

I really like their ground too, not as if it's some 100 year old dump.
At those prices and selling out regularly could be a way of upping income from corporate customers in league one. As that’s be the only way of getting in.
I’d be happy with a minimum of £349 in the Tilton though. But that’s just me
Tony Fantastico
11:35, Wed 8 May
Tandy
Damn that is excellent value, especially for a team that should be at the pointy end of the table.

At those prices and selling out regularly could be a way of upping income from corporate customers in league one. As that’s be the only way of getting in.

Why should you have your own price? You should pay the same as everyone else.
11:50, Wed 8 May
👍
Tony Fantastico
11:53, Wed 8 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Tandy

If season tickets are going to be in higher demand (and there's good anecdotal evidence that they will be) then the last thing we should be doing is lowering prices.

15,000 people paying an extra £50 means an extra £750,000 in revenue, which is massive at League 1 level.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
11:56, Wed 8 May
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
Tandy

If season tickets are going to be in higher demand (and there's good anecdotal evidence that they will be) then the last thing we should be doing is lowering prices.

15,000 people paying an extra £50 means an extra £750,000 in revenue, which is massive at League 1 level.
Not under these owners mate. Drop in the ocean.
Plus what people say and what they do is another thing entirely as last years sth figure shows. New owners, fix the stands etc and I’ll come back. Pah!
Plus as I’ve said filling hospitality is way more lucrative.
And the sooner we have regular sell outs in all areas the better before the stadium move. It’s the best way to build a regular fanbase
Tony Fantastico
12:00, Wed 8 May
I don't disagree really, but we still need to maximise revenues in all ways.

How much was your ticket last year?
12:08, Wed 8 May
£395 mate. And again I’m happy to pay it. As I was last year. But others won’t. And the sooner we get a core of 25k the better this lot will think. Hospitality is where they want to maximise revenue and that will compensate us paupers paying less. They basically said this
Tony Fantastico
12:16, Wed 8 May
Yes indeed, and I agree.

It's important not to price it too low though imo, your price of £17.17 per game is a very good deal....Huddersfield's £11 per game is just too cheap. I pay more than that at Halesowen Town. 😂
12:18, Wed 8 May
I have no issue with prices freezing

It’s a bargain.

I think they need to look more at reintroducing kids for a quid in all areas really.

I’d love us to get 20k season ticket holders that should be the target
12:19, Wed 8 May
i would not mind the prices frozen from last season.

i think the uptake will be very good
I'm a lumberjack and i'm okay
12:21, Wed 8 May
IanT
Yes indeed, and I agree.

It's important not to price it too low though imo, your price of £17.17 per games is a very good deal....Huddersfield's £11 per game is just too cheap. I pay more than that at Halesowen Town. 😂
And tbf I said that immediately
Tony Fantastico
My Blue Heaven
I have no issue with prices freezing

It’s a bargain.

I think they need to look more at reintroducing kids for a quid in all areas really.

I’d love us to get 20k season ticket holders that should be the target

Freeze the prices and introduce a reward scheme for the STH discount ticket option.

Like we used to do with the points, swap for spend in the club shop.

STH £15 ticket offer all season and you get X points for each one booked against your reference- redeemable for Y in the club shop.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
They're shooting the season ticket promo video today
All about building the fan base at this time. As I’ve said in previous posts lower prices in paddocks, Railway end . Standing area and maybe lower Kop. Family and kids offers. Need to maximise season ticket sales. For the run of the mill games espescially midweek hard to shift match day tickets.

I’ve no problem with what I pay and a slight increase wouldn’t bother me personally. It would many though and be bad PR for a lower standard of football.

I think pushing 20k is achievable if they get it right.
12:47, Wed 8 May
Re the prices, I was under the impression there will be different categories for what you pay

Example £400 for Tilton say but you can pan an extra ££ for access to one of the new bar/lounge areas