18:26, Mon 6 May
None of em could name three players from the Auto Windscreen winning side.

This year it's a guy who turned up in August; think previous winners were the Weasley twin off Harry Potter and Jeremy

Will be Eddy Vlogs next year. A fix.

Should be people like me winning it, those who hold the Open House to account; give wise advice online and have put the years in.

Just my opinion!!!
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:32, Mon 6 May
Tom Wagner will soon weed out Davo and the other freeloaders that nab all the away tickets off Platinum members including this charlatan who won SOTY.
18:33, Mon 6 May
You’ll win the Moors prize next season.
Banned from St.Andrew’s
Tony Fantastico
18:33, Mon 6 May
David Xavis
Tom Wagner will soon weed out Davo and the other freeloaders that nab all the away tickets off Platinum members including this charlatan who won SOTY.

Bronze will rise again brother
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
Gary Rowett
None of em could name three players from the Auto Windscreen winning side.

This year it's a guy who turned up in August; think previous winners were the Weasley twin off Harry Potter and Jeremy

Will be Eddy Vlogs next year. A fix.

Should be people like me winning it, those who hold the Open House to account; give wise advice online and have put the years in.

Just my opinion!!!

Has Thongs logged off?
18:58, Mon 6 May
I'm a platinum member and never had a problem getting a ticket
19:25, Mon 6 May
That Emily Drakeley's father in law had a proper HEAD'S GONE on Twitter at her not winning it.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
That Emily Drakeley's father in law had a proper HEAD'S GONE on Twitter at her not winning it.
Absolutely mental fella
Tony Fantastico
19:28, Mon 6 May
I disagreed with this years winner, soon as miyoshi is off so will he, much more worthy winners in terms of commitment but hey he gets the clicks. Jeremy goes home and away and don't have a problem with him winning it.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
19:36, Mon 6 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA

I’ve not seen that

Why not give supporter of the year to a Bristol City fan. Makes sense
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
19:41, Mon 6 May
Robert Hopkins
I disagreed with this years winner, soon as miyoshi is off so will he, much more worthy winners in terms of commitment but hey he gets the clicks. Jeremy goes home and away and don't have a problem with him winning it.

Yeh. As much as this thread is a bit of a laugh. I don't have a massive issue with recognising a guy who picked up Blues as a club, and goes to all the aways and seems pretty harmless.

He's getting a bit of flack online today because it's obviously a large part of his emotional investment in the club is relating to Miyoshi. So he's tweeting some bollocks like 'Miyoshi is already on the plane home. He is thinking of the international team. League 1 is not respected. Miyoshi will make a decision moving forward.' etc

Thinking that 48 hours after we've been relegated Blues fans are on the edge of their seat fixated on the journey of Miyoshi and hooked on to his career path. When in reality the guy missed about 5 sitters over the past three games, is a bit lightweight and is basically Far East Jota.

Blues fans don't really care too deeply about any of the individual players at the moment. We're exhausted with watching sh1te. Embarrassed we went down. And speculating on the clubs immediate future.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
19:41, Mon 6 May
Just seen that, unbelievable, even old tweets from her saying she was desperate to relegate us when she was supporting Bristol

Only ‘supports’ us cos her fella does
19:42, Mon 6 May
Gary Rowett
Nikola Zigic- FEA

I’ve not seen that

Why not give supporter of the year to a Bristol City fan. Makes sense
😂😂😂
Tony Fantastico
19:44, Mon 6 May
Sheev Palpatine
Just seen that, unbelievable, even old tweets from her saying she was desperate to relegate us when she was supporting Bristol

Only ‘supports’ us cos her fella does

And isn't doing too badly off the Her Game Too stuff.

Not suggesting there's any financial benefit. But gets a platform, some tours of the ground, merch, invites to the Open House. Not bad.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
19:56, Mon 6 May
Yeah she should be happy with her lot really. Her Game Too is a good thing and I think it's great for hat they do.

I'm probably in a minority but I'm uncomfortable with the deification of someone who wished relegation on us though.

You can't change teams in your 20s whether you get a new boyfriend or girlfriend. It just doesn't work like that. Anyway, we're discussing a specific person/fan here and that's not really on if they can't defend themselves.

I'm a football dinosaur with the way the game is going anyway, so feel free to tell me to get with the times.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.