20:01, Mon 6 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Yeah she should be happy with her lot really. Her Game Too is a good thing and I think it's great for hat they do.

I'm probably in a minority but I'm uncomfortable with the deification of someone who wished relegation on us though.

You can't change teams in your 20s whether you get a new boyfriend or girlfriend. It just doesn't work like that. Anyway, we're discussing a specific person/fan here and that's not really on.

I'm a dinosaur, so feel free to tell me to get with the times.

Yeh fair. I don't really 'get' Her Game Too. But i'm not the target audience and I don't suffer the 'horrors' female Blues fans suffer at St Andrews I guess.

Most of these things aren't black and white; like everything in life. If the cause is just, there's bound to be people at the top of it who profit as a result of their niche rising in importance.

So if a Bristol City fan who wishes Blues went down, changes allegiance to Blues and gets to slurp Aperol Spritz in the Jerry Gill suite, but it means all the 'sistas' can sit in the Tilton without being wolf whistled, maybe its a net benefit.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
20:09, Mon 6 May
Was it not a vote ?
20:10, Mon 6 May
Rags
Was it not a vote ?

Think so

Think you actively had to go looking for it though. I didnt receive a postal vote or any correspondence about where and when the vote took place.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
Did she win the Bristol city one as a consolation?
20:13, Mon 6 May
Far east Jota

My word 😂
20:14, Mon 6 May
I’m yet to see the official results and any transparency, I voted for Spike
20:21, Mon 6 May
Gary Rowett
Rags
Was it not a vote ?

Think so

Think you actively had to go looking for it though. I didnt receive a postal vote or any correspondence about where and when the vote took place.
That’s privatisation for ya
Tony Fantastico
20:24, Mon 6 May
I disagreed with this years winner, soon as miyoshi is off so will he, much more worthy winners in terms of commitment but hey he gets the clicks. Jeremy goes home and away and don't have a problem with him winning it.

I dont see how you can question his commitment. The bloke moved half way around the world to live in Birmingham and go to every game lol
20:25, Mon 6 May
No arguments there; but the wider point is valid, which is if miyoshi goes, will he still be a blues fan and go to all the games? Maybe he will, but I reckon he won’t.
20:26, Mon 6 May
In all fairness, the bloke that won it didn’t want it.
20:27, Mon 6 May
I could be wrong but sure he was about before we signed Miyoshi?
Gary Rowett
None of em could name three players from the Auto Windscreen winning side.

This year it's a guy who turned up in August; think previous winners were the Weasley twin off Harry Potter and Jeremy

Will be Eddy Vlogs next year. A fix.

Should be people like me winning it, those who hold the Open House to account; give wise advice online and have put the years in.

Just my opinion!!!

Has Thongs logged off?

Yes I think so

Edit: Oooops wrong login
Thongs
Gary Rowett
None of em could name three players from the Auto Windscreen winning side.

This year it's a guy who turned up in August; think previous winners were the Weasley twin off Harry Potter and Jeremy

Will be Eddy Vlogs next year. A fix.

Should be people like me winning it, those who hold the Open House to account; give wise advice online and have put the years in.

Just my opinion!!!

Has Thongs logged off?

Yes I think so

Brilliant 😂😂

...🤣🤣😤
20:54, Mon 6 May
NouCamp
I disagreed with this years winner, soon as miyoshi is off so will he, much more worthy winners in terms of commitment but hey he gets the clicks. Jeremy goes home and away and don't have a problem with him winning it.

I dont see how you can question his commitment. The bloke moved half way around the world to live in Birmingham and go to every game lol

Bloke moved half way round the world to go to University, we then signed Miyoshi so chose us rather than villa.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years