22:02, Mon 6 May
Bluenose27
No arguments there; but the wider point is valid, which is if miyoshi goes, will he still be a blues fan and go to all the games? Maybe he will, but I reckon he won’t.

He’s supported Blues for years. Nothing to do with Miyoshi signing for us.
Happy Clapper
22:04, Mon 6 May
Fair enough. I’ll retract what I said as I was under the impression he’d just started supporting us for miyoshi.
22:05, Mon 6 May
Le Mod
Bluenose27
No arguments there; but the wider point is valid, which is if miyoshi goes, will he still be a blues fan and go to all the games? Maybe he will, but I reckon he won’t.

He’s supported Blues for years. Nothing to do with Miyoshi signing for us.

Correct.
22:16, Mon 6 May
Is that right?

It was made out that he chose us as a student that was over here for a year.

Fair play to the kid then.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
22:24, Mon 6 May
Nah, he’s been about as a Blues fan online for a long time. Might even over a decade, he came over for a game or two in the Harry Redknapp days too.

Decided to come over this year and get a season ticket, then we coincidentally signed Miyoshi. I think he was over here before that signing even happened.
Happy Clapper
Nikola Zigic- FEA
That Emily Drakeley's father in law had a proper HEAD'S GONE on Twitter at her not winning it.

I'm biased, she is lovely, I taught her to swim when she was about 8. Great that she supports Blues!!
22:55, Mon 6 May
He literally paid to go to uni here just so that he could go to blues. The uni part of it is neither here nor there really. He wouldn't have got a visa otherwise. He just needed a way to move here.
06:29, Tue 7 May
Le Mod
Nah, he’s been about as a Blues fan online for a long time. Might even over a decade, he came over for a game or two in the Harry Redknapp days too.

Decided to come over this year and get a season ticket, then we coincidentally signed Miyoshi. I think he was over here before that signing even happened.

Yeah, I’ve seen him online as a Blues fan for a few years before he came over. He booked to come over in March of last year, way before we signed Miyoshi.
07:42, Tue 7 May
Robert Hopkins
I disagreed with this years winner, soon as miyoshi is off so will he, much more worthy winners in terms of commitment but hey he gets the clicks. Jeremy goes home and away and don't have a problem with him winning it.

Kei has been a bluenose for many years, long before Miyoshi joined the club.
08:26, Tue 7 May
So.... can anybody confirm whether he was a fan before miyoshi signed or not ?
08:28, Tue 7 May
Westbo90

How many more times do you need people to say it on this thread before you believe it?
09:16, Tue 7 May

Here’s a tweet from last March

[x.com]
09:20, Tue 7 May
Westbo90

His support goes back to at least 2016
Happy Clapper
Westbo90

It’s been confirmed 30 times.