22:58, Mon 6 May
SHAKRO
BcFc
I might be in the minority but I’m not a fan of all this cocksure/arrogant behaviour by blues fans online. So many fans of other teams are already starting to hate us

That in itself I don’t care about, but they’re going to want to beat us so badly which will make the season even harder.

thats why i took myself off X yesterday.

some of our fans are so cocky and arrogant and behave like bellends. its great having passion, but thats not passion.

their opinion always seems to be right and if you offer an alternative opinion they end up calling you a c***

get away from X its toxic

Oh lighten up
23:02, Mon 6 May
It’s genuinely hilarious, L1 fans are going to have a meltdown when they see the money we will spend.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:46, Mon 6 May
BcFc
I might be in the minority but I’m not a fan of all this cocksure/arrogant behaviour by blues fans online. So many fans of other teams are already starting to hate us

That in itself I don’t care about, but they’re going to want to beat us so badly which will make the season even harder.

We will be a fu-- ing great big fish in a goldfish bowl. Stans will be very intimidating to away teams and supporters. Away from home we will be massive. That is the way it is. Who effing cares if we are liked/admired/disliked or absolutely hated.
01:47, Tue 7 May
There is some arrogance online, but we have lot's to be really confident about and I don't think other teams understand the position our club is in.

Strongest financial position under ownership for years. Revenue has increased massively off the field, to the point where I am sure we would be aiming to be competitive in the championship if we stayed up.

Almost a clean slate and very few big legacy wages we are worried about.

Motivated fan base.

We have a strong hand to negotiate with incoming players and a vision to sell.

Even after players leave, I think we will have a number remaining who will be top end League One players.

Our circumstances don't make us a typical club that has been relegated to to League One.

Relegated a few years ago, maybe we could be compared to Pompey or Derby. But not now.

KRO FEA
08:21, Tue 7 May
The haters will always hate. We just need, as a club, to do what we need to!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!