21:04, Mon 6 May
I might be in the minority but I’m not a fan of all this cocksure/arrogant behaviour by blues fans online. So many fans of other teams are already starting to hate us

That in itself I don’t care about, but they’re going to want to beat us so badly which will make the season even harder.
21:06, Mon 6 May
People are having a bit of fun after a dreadful season

Plus if we do come down as the bad guys, it might create an us v them vibe, which improves us on the pitch

And we probably don't ever want to normalise being scared of Stevenage and Fleetwood.

I'm gonna still carry the schtick on. Wait till the Wrexham fans get involved.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
21:06, Mon 6 May
F

E

A
21:08, Mon 6 May
We should absolutely be bullish of our expectations in that league. We know it won't be easy, but when people are saying "no chance you can buy X player, he'll cost you £3m!!" we have to laugh.

Transfer fees aren't included as part of SCMP and our revenue is relatively massive to cover the wages. If we want a player, £3m isn't going to stop us.

Wrexham fans have enjoyed being unbearable, and so should we. FEA.
21:12, Mon 6 May
They will want to beat us anyway we will be the biggest club in the division with the best ground. We will be there biggest match all season.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:15, Mon 6 May
We are by far the biggest fish in that particular pond.

Look at what has been spent on infrastructure in the last 10 months or so.

Some of the League 1 clubs will have never spent that in their entire existence.
21:17, Mon 6 May
This.
21:18, Mon 6 May
BcFc
I might be in the minority but I’m not a fan of all this cocksure/arrogant behaviour by blues fans online. So many fans of other teams are already starting to hate us

That in itself I don’t care about, but they’re going to want to beat us so badly which will make the season even harder.

thats why i took myself off X yesterday.

some of our fans are so cocky and arrogant and behave like bellends. its great having passion, but thats not passion.

their opinion always seems to be right and if you offer an alternative opinion they end up calling you a c***

get away from X its toxic
21:24, Mon 6 May
Tbf it’s not just our fans. It’s every clubs fans on twitter, Facebook, whatever. And it extends outside of football, it’s just social media in general.
21:27, Mon 6 May
SHAKRO
get away from X its toxic

Separate point, but this is true in general
21:28, Mon 6 May
i tended to only interact with fellow blues fans, i wasnt interested in engaging in tribal wars against other teams. so, I hate to say this but like i said, in my experience of being on X it was mainly blues fans, but of course i appreciate everyone has different experiences and perspectives
21:32, Mon 6 May
Yeah I’m not disagreeing with you. I was in a Facebook blues group and I had to leave it, cause it was just unbearable. I know people say on here can be bad, but it’s quite tame and regulated very well compared to the majority of blues fb groups (the only decent fb group I’ve come across is the project one)
Tam
21:34, Mon 6 May
SHAKRO
i tended to only interact with fellow blues fans, i wasnt interested in engaging in tribal wars against other teams. so, I hate to say this but like i said, in my experience of being on X it was mainly blues fans, but of course i appreciate everyone has different experiences and perspectives

You see it on here as well to an extent though - some pretty silly stuff is written about some of our players at times, and some of it goes beyond honest criticism or appraisal. I do tend to keep well away from other forms of social media though, because it's pretty horrible out there.
Make Blues Great Again
21:44, Mon 6 May
Tam
this is a reply to bluenose27 and tam as well.

Yeh i dont want to sound a sap but its just all negativity and calling people names on X and im not up for that.

This site is tame in a good way because unlike elon musks excuse of promoting free speech which means you can pretty much say whatever you want, whenever you want.

ive used the word c*** a couple of times on here and the forum automatically changed it to fanny, which i found amusing.

I'm advocate of free speech but if that means being a t*** and being verbally abusive for no apparent reason then i dont subscribe to that
21:50, Mon 6 May
I have to say, some of it today has been funny.

"Wait until these come to Edgeley Park, Challinor will do a number on them"

Followed by a screenshot of googling "What is a Challinor" 😂

Then the Oxford fan who said Cameron Brannagans is going to cost £3m and £14k a week to scare us off followed by replies of saying we'll take three of him.

Pride before the fall maybe but eff it I'm going to have fun after the last decade.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.