17:46, Wed 8 May
Football isn't linear. Look at Hladky at Ipswich as a prime example. Dropped by Ipswich in League One, became second choice. Walton injured pre-season and Hladky filled in and then became their no 1 in the league above.

Much of it is about systems. Again, most of these players performed under 3 competent managers. With the overhaul of out of contract players, and selling some contracted players, it will be a huge summer again. Retaining some players who can make an impact surely makes sense. I'm not saying to retain Gardner, Sunjic etc, but players who can fit into an attacking system in League One.
17:48, Wed 8 May
Formerly Deckchair
Football isn't linear. Look at Hladky at Ipswich as a prime example. Dropped by Ipswich in League One, became second choice. Walton injured pre-season and Hladky filled in and then became their no 1 in the league above.

Much of it is about systems. Again, most of these players performed under 3 competent managers. With the overhaul of out of contract players, and selling some contracted players, it will be a huge summer again. Retaining some players who can make an impact surely makes sense. I'm not saying to retain Gardner, Sunjic etc, but players who can fit into an attacking system in League One.
Sunjic to me would be well worth keeping in league 1, if he was up for it himself.