09:45, Tue 7 May
Long-suffering Birmingham City supporter Terry Coates has penned an open letter to Tom Wagner after watching his beloved Blues relegated to League One

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
09:46, Tue 7 May
This dude can get in the bin.
You don't speak for me Tezza and I'm fairly sure you don't speak for '9 out of 10' Blues fans either.
Small time thinking like this is only going to hold the club back and make the owners wonder if it's worth it.
Eff the Mail as well, of all the positive fans they could have highlighted, they've picked this doom merchant, but then, they would wouldn't they?
Up the feckin Blues
09:48, Tue 7 May
Another one that need banning, not binning
Tony Fantastico
09:49, Tue 7 May
Shut the feck up Terry
09:49, Tue 7 May
Good grief.
09:52, Tue 7 May
El Mayor
Why ? He is not wrong in anything he has said is he ? Or have I missed something.
Why publish this crap?
He’s a moaning old fart
09:56, Tue 7 May
Birmingham Mail
Long-suffering Birmingham City supporter Terry Coates has penned an open letter to Tom Wagner after watching his beloved Blues relegated to League One

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Lunatic, I can appreciate he's in his mid 70s & is trying to balance that he might not see much of the new stadium by the time it's built & so wants it all today.

But it's not an either/ or decision - its a chance for us to have both.

ANecdotally, I'm not sure there are many football execs with near 100% approval from fans - even less so who have just been relegated.

Up the Wagner.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
09:56, Tue 7 May
Load of old waffle, spouting what we all already know and mixing it in with justifications of his Blues credentials.

Hopefully won't get past reception.

The new ground and Sports Village is our future for the generations that are to come.

The owners have already said we'll be recruiting this close season, and let's face it they have no choice given all the player leaving from the current squad.
09:59, Tue 7 May
Staggering arrogance to think that he speaks for 9 out of 10 Blues. He certainly doesn't speak for me.
09:59, Tue 7 May
This. Speaking for 9/10 people as well! 😂

The sports village is key to our future now.
10:00, Tue 7 May
gerry1875
El Mayor
Why ? He is not wrong in anything he has said is he ? Or have I missed something.

Well, you’re consistent Gerry I’ll give you that.

There is everything wrong with what he said; it’s incredibly myopic thinking and in reality what holds us back.