10:07, Tue 7 May
gerry1875
Rab C Nesbitt
gerry1875
El Mayor
This dude can get in the bin.
Why ? He is not wrong in anything he has said is he ? Or have I missed something.
Hi Terry
Hello
😂😂👍👍
Tony Fantastico
short sighted and outdated opinion Terry, the world and football has moved on and it’s time for Blues to grab the opportunity it’s been given. Relegation mustn’t (and won’t) change the long term vision.
Tom Wagner - “We plan to commit the resources, in line with EFL guidelines, the skills and the determination needed to deliver transformational improvements for the good of the club and the good of the city. The potential for Birmingham City is unlimited.”
El Mayor
gerry1875
My apologies, reading through it again, it's all crap 😳

Fair does Gerry
I think he was being sarcastic mate
Tony Fantastico
10:08, Tue 7 May
This needs to be deleted immediately! What CRAP!
10:08, Tue 7 May
gerry1875
My apologies, reading through it again, it's all crap 😳

Fair does Gerry

He's either being sarcastic, or he's senile
10:10, Tue 7 May
Load of rubbish regarding the Stadium Terry.
I'm sure some people think it'll be built in 6 months and we'll be playing in it in league one.
shd
10:10, Tue 7 May
“ Whilst talk of a new stadium is great to hear I believe I speak for nine out of 10 fans”

No you don’t Terry

Now trot on
10:16, Tue 7 May
Louie Donowa
Birmingham Mail
Long-suffering Birmingham City supporter Terry Coates has penned an open letter to Tom Wagner after watching his beloved Blues relegated to League One

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Lunatic, I can appreciate he's in his mid 70s & is trying to balance that he might not see much of the new stadium by the time it's built & so wants it all today.

But it's not an either/ or decision - its a chance for us to have both.

ANecdotally, I'm not sure there are many football execs with near 100% approval from fans - even less so who have just been relegated.

Up the Wagner.

I am actually older than this guy and, as you say, I don't expect to personally see much benefit from the new stadium development.

Also I do want to see a successful team on the pitch.

However, unlike negative Terry I don't see why either should be at the expense of the other.

For the first time iny years of supporting the Blues we finally have people at the top with vision and ambition.

Get behind them and think of the future of Blues and what that could mean for my sons and grandsons.

Now is the time for pushing forward full tilt, not for taking a "steady as she goes" approach.

That's where previous ownerships got it wrong.

KRO
10:18, Tue 7 May
Dirty Bertie
Louie Donowa
Birmingham Mail
Long-suffering Birmingham City supporter Terry Coates has penned an open letter to Tom Wagner after watching his beloved Blues relegated to League One

Lunatic, I can appreciate he's in his mid 70s & is trying to balance that he might not see much of the new stadium by the time it's built & so wants it all today.

ANecdotally, I'm not sure there are many football execs with near 100% approval from fans - even less so who have just been relegated.

Up the Wagner.

I am actually older than this guy and, as you say, I don't expect to personally see much benefit from the new stadium development.

However, unlike negative Terry I don't see why either should be at the expense of the other.

For the first time iny years of supporting the Blues we finally have people at the top with vision and ambition.

Get behind them and think of the future of Blues and what that could mean for my sons and grandsons.

Now is the time for pushing forward full tilt, not for taking a "steady as she goes" approach.

KRO

You'll do for me Bertie, leave your address & Winston will send you a Bronx hat.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
10:18, Tue 7 May
up the effing Bertie
Why are they effing publishing this. eff you Terry.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
10:20, Tue 7 May
Dirty Bertie
Louie Donowa
Birmingham Mail

Up the Wagner.

KRO

Vote Bertie
This isn’t as controversial as the Mail are (obviously) trying to make it.

Would disagree wholeheartedly with him re the Stadium & 9/10 fans, but other than that he’s just put together his opinions on why we had a sh!te season….most of which has been played to death on here already.

Think there’s something about a perceived negative 70 year old that turns people off.
shd
shd
“ Whilst talk of a new stadium is great to hear I believe I speak for nine out of 10 fans”

No you don’t Terry

Now trot on

I doubt he speaks for nine in a hundred fans and if he thought he could come up with something constructive then why not do it on a blues message board instead of writing a load of utter rubbish in a paper that is fairly openly anti Blues.
10:25, Tue 7 May
Dirty Bertie
Louie Donowa
Birmingham Mail

Up the Wagner.

KRO
💙 Proper Blues is Bertie. Good man
Tony Fantastico