14:27, Tue 7 May
Absolutely, but in a thread dedicated to speculating over whether a guy who has only been out of work for a matter of minutes/hours should be appointed at a club that already has a manager, my assumption was that the mood here was somewhat frivolous.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
If TM doesn't return we should get this bloke in. Definitely.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
14:30, Tue 7 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
If TM doesn't return we should get this bloke in. Definitely.

Yep. Just changed my #1 target should TM not be available. Again, could work fantastic as Head Coach/DoF combo.
14:30, Tue 7 May
TBF I would think he would be ideal for us. Knowledge of League 1 but also got a team playing well and really not that far off the play-offs. I do understand that on paper that Hull team looked that they should do much better but have the owners just thrown a load of individuals at it? Also with three of the four play-off spots cemented for ages really there was little margin for error. Hull will implode I think, they could be a club with multiple managers coming and going.
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
This is part of the problem and is the sort of thing I worry about with Cook, looking at the latest fella that's in the news and is media friendly. He'll likely become another next cab off the rank manager. the exciting managers are being sourced from unlikely places, spotted by geniuses. We need a genius spotter. And the selection process needs to be very tough. Get the fecking due diligence done and give the bastards a thorough medical.

I agree re selection process and I imagine we have the right people in place now to really crunch the numbers and get the best man for the job in.

I think your assessment of Rosenior is harsh though. We could do a lot worse.
14:33, Tue 7 May
Worth noting our fans will completely lose their minds at his playing out from the back style, he's mega in to it, statins would be popping all over the fan parks
Happy Clapper
14:33, Tue 7 May
Maybe he could get Rooney in as his assistant.
14:36, Tue 7 May
Le Mod
Worth noting our fans will completely lose their minds at his playing out from the back style, he's mega in to it

Our fans will bemoan Rowett ball and bemoan passing out the back too, we're a very particular bunch apparently.

Rosenior would be top of my list as of 30 minutes ago. Hope the thing about Rowett isn't true and we haven't dotted the i's and crossed the t's.
Seconded
Le Mod
Worth noting our fans will completely lose their minds at his playing out from the back style, he's mega in to it, statins would be popping all over the fan parks

Hopefully that's the last straw for our Tel
14:41, Tue 7 May

Gerrit Forward!

Stop going back!
14:42, Tue 7 May
Le Mod

Another reason to get him in then.

The Brexitballers in League 1 will be apoplectic at Blues having the temerity to play out from the back.

Let's see us try it on a cold Tuesday night Trumpton. Barney McGrew will do a number on us.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
14:54, Tue 7 May
Le Mod
I doubt league One teams will press as agressively as they press in the Championship so League One is probably a good place to start with this style. Plus being one of the bigger clubs we are probably going to have lots of possesion.
14:56, Tue 7 May
I know, was just saying that a decent chunk of people would lose their shit watching us
Happy Clapper
15:02, Tue 7 May
Think their thoughts on it would soon change should we go on a convincing run of wins.