15:05, Tue 7 May
With a competent keeper and centre half duo who can all use their feet, I don't see the issue.

I think the palpitations caused by watching Ruddy, Sanderson and Aiwu playing triangles on the edge of our own box might have left some long-term effects on my heart.
3 pages of gerrimins...in 30 minutes, this bloke must be good. We need to get him before Real Madrid tweet him.
15:07, Tue 7 May
BlueSteve
Le Mod
Worth noting our fans will completely lose their minds at his playing out from the back style, he's mega in to it, statins would be popping all over the fan parks
I doubt league One teams will press as agressively as they press in the Championship so League One is probably a good place to start with this style. Plus being one of the bigger clubs we are probably going to have lots of possesion.

I've seen us get absolutely humped in Division 3. There's no guarantee of anything. If we have a weakness clubs will be very quick to exploit it.
15:56, Tue 7 May
Hull now confirmed the sacking.

“However, it has become evident that our visions for the future are not aligned and I feel that now is the time to make a change."

He's said to be realistic about promotion and they disagree? Surely can be the only reason
15:59, Tue 7 May
texasblue
Just sacked rosenior unreal

Absolutely nuts. All my Derby workmates told me we had got the wrong man (Rooney) and they were right.
If Tone don't fancy it anymore, we could do worse.
Up the feckin Blues
The more I think about this, the more I want him as our gaffer.

Very quickly turned Hull around, made some shrewd signings, worked with a very young squad and ultimately missed out on the play-offs by three points. Seems to be trusted by Prem clubs with loanees (Delap, Carvalho) and is quite obviously a good coach and tactical brain. Plays the right way. Have to think Hull would have been quite the force next season with a season of this experience under their belt.

This has big The Project vibes to me.
Tam
16:03, Tue 7 May
Blues will know the situation with Tony by now, and unless there's anyone else that's been lined up and is almost a done deal (if TM isn't coming back) a bloody good candidate seems to have appeared!

I'm going to qualify this by saying that I'm pretty desperate to see Tony back if he wants, or is able, to.
Make Blues Great Again
16:16, Tue 7 May
Waggeh
Good. We'd have stayed up if he'd have done his job against Plymouth the useless get.

This.
16:18, Tue 7 May
Tam
Tam
Blues will know the situation with Tony by now, and unless there's anyone else that's been lined up and is almost a done deal (if TM isn't coming back) a bloody good candidate seems to have appeared!

I'm going to qualify this by saying that I'm pretty desperate to see Tony back if he wants, or is able, to.

I seriously hope we go after him. Offer him a long deal, financial backing, patience as long as he's implementing the attacking style they want, and I think we become competitive for his signature despite being in League One.

Think we'd beat Plymouth to him. Sunderland I don't think so, but hope they're still pursuing Will Still
16:25, Tue 7 May
Tam
Tam

Same here Tam, love the effer.
Up the feckin Blues
Would you have him if TM doesn’t come back?

He is young and plays great football …
03:39, Wed 8 May
Yes
07:09, Wed 8 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
bottled the end of the season too. Only won 3 of last 10 games.

And 2 of the games we won were against Coventry who didn’t turn up and Norwich who had their eyes on the play offs.
07:20, Wed 8 May
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Beat Rotherham and Huddersfield in back to back away games in mid Feb, its an upgrade. gerrim in (if Tony is unable to return)