16:02, Thu 9 May
We took 17 points from 8 games with him at Centre Back. 4 clean sheets. Quite a record.
Happy Clapper
16:20, Thu 9 May
Le Mod
We took 17 points from 8 games with him at Centre Back. 4 clean sheets. Quite a record.

good stat that.

this is why we need to keep him, oil tanker or not

we need an oil tanker in league one, and he can play out from the back because of his experience in midfield
17:23, Thu 9 May
SHAKRO
Le Mod

good stat that.

we need an oil tanker in league one, and he can play out from the back because of his experience in midfield

I’m happy that we can disagree in a civilised manner. That’s the beauty of opinion.

I see what you are saying, I just think he will be off and we can do better to integrate some pacier, keener players and keep them together for a season, so we have a core to work with if and when we get promoted. We have looked very patchwork quilt for the last several seasons and I am just of the opinion that resetting the board with no hangovers is a good idea.
17:43, Thu 9 May
Le Mod

Mad stat. Champion form.
17:45, Thu 9 May
Mike YOU ESS AYY
SHAKRO
Le Mod

good stat that.

I’m happy that we can disagree in a civilised manner. That’s the beauty of opinion.

I see what you are saying, I just think he will be off and we can do better to integrate some pacier, keener players and keep them together for a season, so we have a core to work with if and when we get promoted. We have looked very patchwork quilt for the last several seasons and I am just of the opinion that resetting the board with no hangovers is a good idea.

tbh i didnt even see your previous comment i was just replying to the stat about bielik.

most players were disappointing last season, we can all agree on that, but i dont think we can afford to be too choosy in league one, besides bielik in league one is a massive factor if we are to not only be promoted but to win the league and that stat backs it up.

even though he had a pretty average season, he was still one of our better performers.

there will be a massive rebuild going on in the summer, and if we sell players we dont really have to such as bielik we are going a bit too far then i feel, because you might as well sell everyone as we are going to only have about 5 senior players left in the first team anyway with all the released players in the summer
17:46, Thu 9 May
David Xavis
Le Mod

Mad stat. Champion form.
Up the Mowbray 💙
Tony Fantastico
17:54, Thu 9 May
Bielik wanted to leave Derby to get into the world Cup squad and he wasn't going to do that in league 1.

No major championship for 2 years after the summer so I'd hope he'll give us 1 season to get back up.

He'd be the best player in league 1.
17:55, Thu 9 May
Bielik wanted to leave Derby to get into the world Cup squad and he wasn't going to do that in league 1.

No major championship for 2 years after the summer so I'd hope he'll give us 1 season to get back up.

He'd be the best player in league 1.

That award is already reserved for Dozzell if we sign him and if Mowbray comes back
17:57, Thu 9 May
I really liked Dozzel and was surprised he got no game time in the last few matches.
18:00, Thu 9 May
I really liked Dozzel and was surprised he got no game time in the last few matches.

Under Rowett ?... it would be like buying an Aston Martin and expecting it to hold 30 bags of shite you are taking to the local tip
18:01, Thu 9 May
Nose of Blue

Dozzell prefers to pass forward. villa Rowett would have rather started with ten men
18:02, Thu 9 May
Nose of Blue

I have put up a new thread to get fans opinions on dozzell and drameh
19:01, Thu 9 May
My mate said rumours are Buchanan and Bielik are happy to stick around for a season in league 1, but no longer if we’re not back in the championship by then. Obviously it’s a rumour and could be utter garbage, so take it with a pinch of salt.
19:29, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27
My mate said rumours are Buchanan and Bielik are happy to stick around for a season in league 1, but no longer if we’re not back in the championship by then. Obviously it’s a rumour and could be utter garbage, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Would be great if it is true.
19:29, Thu 9 May
That'd be lovely
H

Consistently correct and proven right.