19:30, Thu 9 May
mjd2505
100%. Bielik is a very good championship level CB, and can be a solid centre mid if paired with the right player too.

Bonkers anyone who wouldn't want to keep him

If we can keep him, it'd be a massive coup in lg 1.
Up the feckin Blues
19:33, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27
My mate said rumours are Buchanan and Bielik are happy to stick around for a season in league 1, but no longer if we’re not back in the championship by then. Obviously it’s a rumour and could be utter garbage, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Hope that's true, I'm assuming we will be saying to the few players we want to stay to give us a year, and if we don't go up you can go with our blessing, or something along thise lines, how many players would want to do that I'm not sure.
19:34, Thu 9 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
mjd2505
100%. Bielik is a very good championship level CB, and can be a solid centre mid if paired with the right player too.

it would be like a new signing in itself but a very classy new signing in league one if we can keep him.

I see no reason why we would sell even if he says he wants to leave, which i hope is not the case and he is committed, completely different situation to when he was at derby
19:36, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27
My mate said rumours are Buchanan and Bielik are happy to stick around for a season in league 1, but no longer if we’re not back in the championship by then. Obviously it’s a rumour and could be utter garbage, so take it with a pinch of salt.
I doubt they've actually had that chat with someone that's got back to your mate.. Just sounds like an educated guess.

I can't see Buchanan going anyway, his situation at Derby was completely different and he took advantage of being able to leave for free to move to Germany. I personally can't see many of them kicking up a fuss to leave apart from Myoshi and Paik, maybe Bielik too but I don't think keeping him would be that huge of a shock.
19:39, Thu 9 May
Why would Miyoshi kick up a fuss? He’s not going to get in the Japan team let’s face it. Regards our Asian imports I suggest we loan them back to their home leagues for a year and bring them back for what’s hopefully the champ next season and go again.
19:40, Thu 9 May
SHAKRO
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
mjd2505

it would be like a new signing in itself but a very classy new signing in league one if we can keep him.

I see no reason why we would sell even if he says he wants to leave, which i hope is not the case and he is committed, completely different situation to when he was at derby

Yeah, no big comp coming up for him plus you are right - Derby were a total basket case, no owners and looking in a right mess - you certainly can't say that of Blues now.
Up the feckin Blues
19:41, Thu 9 May
NeilM
Bluenose27

Hope that's true, I'm assuming we will be saying to the few players we want to stay to give us a year, and if we don't go up you can go with our blessing, or something along thise lines, how many players would want to do that I'm not sure.

thats a fair trade off imo. i think most fans would be completely in despair if we didnt get promoted the first time of asking, so why would we expect buchanan and bielik to be happy with it. its a fair compromise
19:42, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27

fairly certain i saw a twitter bullshitter say pretty much exactly this, so thats likely where it came from
19:44, Thu 9 May
Kings heath blue
Bluenose27
I doubt they've actually had that chat with someone that's got back to your mate.. Just sounds like an educated guess.

I can't see Buchanan going anyway, his situation at Derby was completely different and he took advantage of being able to leave for free to move to Germany. I personally can't see many of them kicking up a fuss to leave apart from Myoshi and Paik, maybe Bielik too but I don't think keeping him would be that huge of a shock.

Of course mate, that’s why I said it’s a rumour and probably garbage, but thought I’d share it anyway. Obviously doesn’t mean we can’t hope that it’s accurate, as both Bielik and Buchanan would be great in league 1.
19:45, Thu 9 May
Lichblue
Why would Miyoshi kick up a fuss? He’s not going to get in the Japan team let’s face it. Regards our Asian imports I suggest we loan them back to their home leagues for a year and bring them back for what’s hopefully the champ next season and go again.

I find it hard to believe Japan and Korea wouldn't take a look at Miyoshi and Paik because they are playing in League One. Let's face it, the majority of teams in the AFC are League One standard or below. If we are top of the table, unbeaten, and the pair of them are playing blinders every week, there's no way they wouldn't get looked at.
19:46, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27
Kings heath blue
Bluenose27

Of course mate, that’s why I said it’s a rumour and probably garbage, but thought I’d share it anyway. Obviously doesn’t mean we can’t hope that it’s accurate, as both Bielik and Buchanan would be great in league 1.

without giving your location away, im a kings heath blue too

EDIT- sorry I cant delete the message, i thought i sent it to kings heath blue

where abouts you at?
19:48, Thu 9 May
Kings heath blue
Bluenose27

I think it’s far more likely that Miyoshi stays than Bielik especially since exactly the same thing happened at Derby
19:52, Thu 9 May
JourneyOn
Kings heath blue
Bluenose27

I think it’s far more likely that Miyoshi stays than Bielik especially since exactly the same thing happened at Derby

yeh but at derby it was a completely different situation. Thats what people in the thread have been discussing. not as simple as saying i dont want to play in league one because i have to get into the poland squad in addition i think he only had one year left on his contract at derby so it made sense for them to sell.

We dont have to sell if we dont want to, and i hope we dont
19:57, Thu 9 May
HackneyBlue
Bluenose27

fairly certain i saw a twitter bullshitter say pretty much exactly this, so thats likely where it came from

[x.com]

this bloke made it up
19:58, Thu 9 May
HackneyBlue
Bluenose27

Yeah, came from that Brexit Tackle account who’s just taking the mickey, posting transfer ITK stuff every other hour
Happy Clapper