21:02, Wed 8 May
Referee: Felix Zwayer GER

💪🤣 good luck
Feels a bit hollow to celebrate if they fail considering they will be in the championship league next year and we will be in league 1.

I’d rather forget they exist.
21:06, Wed 8 May
You always have to think ahead. They have peaked. We are on the up.
21:16, Wed 8 May
Thank god for that. There was me thinking we were struggling.
21:21, Wed 8 May
theAtlas

I have followed Blues for about 60 years and I have never felt better about the future than I do now. I just hope I live long enough to see the good times, however nearly every day we have a RIP thread for someone younger than me so hurry up Tom and make us great soon.
21:35, Wed 8 May
Madeira Blue
theAtlas

I have followed Blues for about 60 years and I have never felt better about the future than I do now. I just hope I live long enough to see the good times, however nearly every day we have a RIP thread for someone younger than me so hurry up Tom and make us great soon.

I’m 31 and I think the same 😂
21:38, Wed 8 May
Madeira Blue
theAtlas

53 years for me so I’ll trust you!
Dave
Feels a bit hollow to celebrate if they fail considering they will be in the championship league next year and we will be in league 1.

I’d rather forget they exist.

Na! We have to hold onto 'the last club in Bham to win a trophy' trophy

It's all we've got😁😁😁😁
22:23, Wed 8 May
theAtlas

😂😂😂
08:10, Thu 9 May
Next year it will be Jude, scoring in front of the holt end to send them out.
11:25, Thu 9 May
Oh good, an actual match thread for that lot on a Blues message board, that's not embarrassing at all. We've just been relegated to the third division, at a the barest minimum they're top 5 and in the Europa League next season, so talk of them peaking and us being on the up just gives them ammunition to call us small time.
11:26, Thu 9 May
Cheer up bab, it's just the internet.
11:35, Thu 9 May
all that is true, and i'll still piss myself laughing if they go out tonight
11:37, Thu 9 May
all that is true, and i'll still piss myself laughing if they go out tonight

Tick tock - [www.timeanddate.com]