21:57, Thu 9 May
bluearmyfaction
How many times has Emery won European trophies with other clubs?

Fair play to Olympiakos, they've done a number on them and sussed out the high line.

H & V might be worth a browse
21:59, Thu 9 May
Super Hans
Of course. The bleating on here for best part of a year on how they’re guaranteed to win it has been nauseating though.

They didn’t, best season they’ve had in decades and they still can’t win a trophy, keep that clock running you inbred bastards.

Yep. Saying they’d be favourites, or that they must fancy their chances strongly…would be absolutely fine.

But there were loads of people on here bent over and assumed the position as soon as villa qualified. They insisted that there was no other outcome but villa winning and were quite belligerent in saying that anyone who didn’t agree was allowing their hatred for villa to blind them to the inevitable.

Anyway. Beep…beep…beep…there goes that open topped bus, back in the garage for another year.
21:59, Thu 9 May
Wolvobluenose
Fair play to Olympiakos, they've done a number on them and sussed out the high line.

Do they have a ‘flight tickets for sale’ section?
22:00, Thu 9 May
Dave
Feels a bit hollow to celebrate if they fail considering they will be in the championship league next year and we will be in league 1.

I’d rather forget they exist.

I’ve changed my mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

🇬🇷 🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

Up the gyros!
22:00, Thu 9 May
6-2 ha. El Kaabi is my favourite player of the season.

Go on El Kabby lad …. taxi for them lot anyway

shame that Spurs have lost 4 on the bounce

but tick tock as far as winning trophies goes
22:01, Thu 9 May
Small mercies. That would have made it a perfect storm had them horrible tossers gone on to win that trophy... whatever it's called.
22:01, Thu 9 May

about time someone did, i dunno what the premier teams have been playing at. it’s so obvious, they’re so smug that they do it… such an 80s Arsenal tactic too
22:02, Thu 9 May
I love the way McGinn tried to get the ref to stop the game so they could get off before the home fans celebrated...
The cold never bothered me anyway
Spike
Super Hans
Of course. The bleating on here for best part of a year on how they’re guaranteed to win it has been nauseating though.

They didn’t, best season they’ve had in decades and they still can’t win a trophy, keep that clock running you inbred bastards.

Yep. Saying they’d be favourites, or that they must fancy their chances strongly…would be absolutely fine.

But there were loads of people on here bent over and assumed the position as soon as villa qualified. They insisted that there was no other outcome but villa winning and were quite belligerent in saying that anyone who didn’t agree was allowing their hatred for villa to blind them to the inevitable.

Anyway. Beep…beep…beep…there goes that open topped bus, back in the garage for another year.

You honestly thought they wouldn't win it? They should be winning that trophy. Come on, fears of them winning it wasn't us just be irrational
22:04, Thu 9 May
derbyblue
6-2 ha. El Kaabi is my favourite player of the season.

Go on El Kabby lad …. taxi for them lot anyway

shame that Spurs have lost 4 on the bounce

but tick tock as far as winning trophies goes

They have to pick themselves up for the last two league games - Liverpool at home and Palace away.
22:06, Thu 9 May
Great night of football

Champions League will ruin their league campaign next season too, lovely
Jammy feckers. Nailed on to win it. Etc effing Etc on here.

Some need to apologise to the gods of football and get back to hating those chunts. A good night at last.
Exactly… the jam that they manage to conjure up season after season made them strong possibilities to win this trophy. So happy they lost !
22:08, Thu 9 May
Oh how we laugh 😂😂😂😂. We’ll win they said, we’re the biggest team in the world they said. And now they’re out, battered over 2 legs by a team that isn’t even top of the Greek league. Another year of them winning zip, and they can get battered every week in the champions league next season as well.