Thinking they can win it and already proclaiming them Europa tinpot league champions in May 2023 are different things though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:11, Thu 9 May
Villa players crapping themselves at the end expecting a pitch invasion at the final whistle then nothing happens 😂
Brad1875
Great night of football

Champions League will ruin their league campaign next season too, lovely

And pending some managerial and player changes man u, chelsea, newcastle, spurs might step up too
They absolutely will.
22:17, Thu 9 May
Hilarious, absolutely superb scenes.

"Can't believe you're taking the piss when you've been relegated"

Blues could be playing my pub team on a Sunday morning and I'd still take the piss out of villa.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Bordesley not Small Heath
You honestly thought they wouldn't win it? They should be winning that trophy. Come on, fears of them winning it wasn't us just be irrational

Yeah, as I’ve said, favourites…would fancy their chances, sure. But did I think they would? No. Because you never know what will happen and at the end of the day they are pissweasels.

And the fact remains that loads of people on here claimed any outcome other than villa winning was impossible. Turns out the rest of us were right.
22:21, Thu 9 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Hilarious, absolutely superb scenes.

"Can't believe you're taking the piss when you've been relegated"

Blues could be playing my pub team on a Sunday morning and I'd still take the piss out of villa.

Yes, this is what they just don’t get. We accept that villa are bigger and better club than us, but it won’t stop us taking the piss.

And it won’t stop them rising to it and getting upset whilst trying to pretend they don’t care what we think.
Shark face pleading with the ref 😂
22:26, Thu 9 May
Forever and ever
And ever and ever
Vile will win fcuk all
22:35, Thu 9 May
Brad1875
Villa players crapping themselves at the end expecting a pitch invasion at the final whistle then nothing happens 😂

Fecking joke of a club.
Players asking refs to stop game so they can run off the pitch.
Fans asking police to be locked inside away grounds.
Up the Greeks !!!
22:36, Thu 9 May
TheHeath
Forever and ever
And ever and ever
Vile will win fcuk all

28 years and counting.
22:55, Thu 9 May
Been on the BBC Hys forum, they're getting some pelters on there. The deluded fannies reckon it was down to their injuries, yet the Greeks team cost a fraction of theirs.
Despite our season end, it's still sweet when the vile stuff up.
23:02, Thu 9 May
Spike
You honestly thought they wouldn't win it? They should be winning that trophy. Come on, fears of them winning it wasn't us just be irrational

Yeah, as I’ve said, favourites…would fancy their chances, sure. But did I think they would? No. Because you never know what will happen and at the end of the day they are pissweasels.

And the fact remains that loads of people on here claimed any outcome other than villa winning was impossible. Turns out the rest of us were right.

I’d add arrogant to ‘pissweasels’ for good measure
23:15, Thu 9 May
Spike
Super Hans
Of course. The bleating on here for best part of a year on how they’re guaranteed to win it has been nauseating though.

They didn’t, best season they’ve had in decades and they still can’t win a trophy, keep that clock running you inbred bastards.

Yep. Saying they’d be favourites, or that they must fancy their chances strongly…would be absolutely fine.

But there were loads of people on here bent over and assumed the position as soon as villa qualified. They insisted that there was no other outcome but villa winning and were quite belligerent in saying that anyone who didn’t agree was allowing their hatred for villa to blind them to the inevitable.

Anyway. Beep…beep…beep…there goes that open topped bus, back in the garage for another year.
Nailed on, was the term. Nailed on to win it. League One, Division 3 call it what you want, tonight’s a good night. Enjoy folks.
Tony Fantastico
23:15, Thu 9 May
Spike

I must say that is an absolutely hilarious term to refer to Vile as 😂😂😂.