00:17, Fri 24 May
Get it done. Let’s believe in a much bigger future.
01:35, Fri 24 May
That would set the tone
06:20, Fri 24 May
Can't see him coming to a third tier side sadly.
06:57, Fri 24 May

Think you will find he's got his eye on an even bigger much bigger future - close thread please.
07:09, Fri 24 May
What about his other eye?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
What was it someone on here said about him? - 'always has the look of a man that's just escaped from a headlock' - so it's a no from me.
Up the feckin Blues
07:17, Fri 24 May
After the Euros I assume?
07:30, Fri 24 May
I will have what your drinking. How about Carlos ancellotti as a plan b and klopp as a plan C
07:43, Fri 24 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
What was it someone on here said about him? - 'always has the look of a man that's just escaped from a headlock' - so it's a no from me.

Don't care if he's got a dick hanging from his forehead. He's just what we need. We've got zero chance of it happening though.
07:52, Fri 24 May
bet you could get klopp if you paid enough,money talks.
08:03, Fri 24 May
sandpit72

I keep saying this; This is a big gig and if he has ambition he would jump at the chance.
08:10, Fri 24 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.

Don't care if he's got a dick hanging from his forehead. He's just what we need. We've got zero chance of it happening though.

In my opinion, the massive improvement in Forest under Nuno Espírito Santo shows up Cooper's limitations ... he has no Plan B

also, in my opinion, considering the quality of players he was loaned by Liverpool and Chelsea (ie the England U21 players he'd coached) he massively underperformed at Swansea - two disasterous performances in the two play-off seasons.

08:18, Fri 24 May
He turned us down in January when we were in the Championship. What makes you think he'll accept us now we're in League 1?

Why would Knighthead re-interview someone who has already told them they are not interested?

Sorry this is a pipe dream
08:36, Fri 24 May
Green Seamer

Think you will find he's got his eye on an even bigger much bigger future - close thread please.

Has Steve Cooper got eyes?
08:37, Fri 24 May
albi
sandpit72

I keep saying this; This is a big gig and if he has ambition he would jump at the chance.

I admire your belief that he would even consider coming in, my personal choice would be Bielsa & I reckon we could pay him double than what he gets with Uruguay, but I know it wont happen, but a lot of the dull 'realistic' names on other threads fail to inspire me.